The Air Cargo Committee is committed to advancing the industry’s understanding and knowledge of air cargo economics and practices. Its focus is to assist airport operators in the management of existing air cargo resources, maximization of potential air cargo opportunities and the enhancement of air cargo revenues, in addition to providing a forum to discuss cargo-related security issues and developing concerns in the air cargo industry.
- Preliminary North American 2020 Cargo Data – preliminary cargo statistics, by airport, showing that air cargo was less impacted by COVID 19, with volumes decreasing by only 8.9%, to an estimated 109 million metric tons in 2020.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Briefing – prepared by the Industry Issues Working Group in November 2020, this briefing paper discusses the substantial role of air cargo in the mass delivery of billions of vaccine doses and supporting medical equipment in response to COVID 19.
- E-Commerce At Airports – What Airport Managers Need to Know – prepared in November 2020, this briefing paper provides information on how airport operations, facilities, and infrastructure could be affected by E-commerce.
- Air Cargo Guide – prepared in September 2019, this document is intended to provide general, practical information to airport officials and others involved in air cargo development.
- Air Cargo Revenues and Fees Report – prepared in February 2019, this report contains survey data from airports in the United States and Canada on financial policies related to cargo.
ACI-NA Commentary on Air Cargo
By Kevin M. Burke, President and CEO, ACI-NA Now at the one-year milestone of widespread travel and local restrictions to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we are reminded that […]
Last week, ACI-NA welcomed the news of an infrastructure investment framework – called the “Moving Forward Framework” – which was announced by a group of Members of Congress, led by […]