The Air Cargo Committee is committed to advancing the industry’s understanding and knowledge of air cargo economics and practices. Its focus is to assist airport operators in the management of existing air cargo resources, maximization of potential air cargo opportunities and the enhancement of air cargo revenues, in addition to providing a forum to discuss cargo-related security issues and developing concerns in the air cargo industry.
Upcoming ACI-NA Air Cargo Committee Meetings
ACI-NA Air Cargo Committee meetings will be held in conjunction with the Air Cargo Americas / Supply Chain Americas Conference on November 2 in Miami, FL.
There is no registration fee to attend the ACI-NA meetings, but you must signup here in advance. If you plan to attend the Air Cargo Americas conference, separate registration is required.
The Committee meeting will take place on November 2, from 12:30 to 14:30 at the Miami Airport Convention Center in Room MACC 103. Click here for the meeting agenda.
The ACI-NA Air Cargo Committee will also meet with ACI Latin America Caribbean (ACI-LAC) member airports on November 2, from 15:00 to 17:00. Click here for the meeting agenda.
On November 3 from 8:30-10:00, plan to join us on a tour of Miami International Airport (MIA), co-organized by ACI-NA and MIA. Click here for additional information and registration.
We are also pleased to announce two exclusive sponsorship opportunities. To learn more, click here.
Thank You to Our Sponsor
- North American 2022 Cargo Data – cargo statistics, by airport, showing that the air cargo market continues to change, with volumes decreasing by 3.9% in 2022.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Briefing – prepared by the Industry Issues Working Group in November 2020, this briefing paper discusses the substantial role of air cargo in the mass delivery of billions of vaccine doses and supporting medical equipment in response to COVID 19.
- E-Commerce At Airports – What Airport Managers Need to Know – prepared in November 2020, this briefing paper provides information on how airport operations, facilities, and infrastructure could be affected by E-commerce.
- Air Cargo Guide – prepared in September 2019, this document is intended to provide general, practical information to airport officials and others involved in air cargo development.
- Air Cargo Revenues and Fees Report – prepared in February 2019, this report contains survey data from airports in the United States and Canada on financial policies related to cargo.
- Air Cargo Market Analysis, August 2023
- After COVID: New Cargo Revenue and Development Opportunities For Airports, May 2021
- ACI World webinar- “Cargo – A lifeline for airports during COVID-19”, March 2021
- Air Cargo Market Analysis, August 2020
- Passenger Aircraft Doing the Heavy Lifting During COVID-19, May 2020
ACI-NA Commentary on Air Cargo
Even 22 years later, the stories of esteemed aviation leaders and their response to the September 11, 2001, terror attacks continue to provide learning opportunities for the benefit of future […]
During the 2022 ACI-NA Annual Conference in Minneapolis, Alessio Olivetti caught up with Scott Pelley, the 60 Minutes correspondent and 2022 annual conference keynote, who shared his experience as tireless […]
As U.S. Airport Professional Appreciation Month comes to a close, we have been so excited to celebrate the airport industry professionals who are demonstrating their commitment to industry excellence […]