The annual Airport Financial Benchmarking Survey is a service and benefit for participating ACI-NA members. This survey has proven to be a great management tool that has benefited all participating ACI-NA airport members since 2005. Our goal is to assist ACI-NA and its members to measure operational and financial performance across all airports. You may also utilize the survey to automatically produce the FAA Form 127 Report, or use FAA Form 127 data to automatically fill out some survey questions.
Other than high-level summary data, ACI-NA does not make the Benchmarking Survey results publicly available. Only participating airports receive full access to all data for internal benchmarking purposes.
2023 (FY2022) Survey
There are two survey form versions below. Please choose the survey form which works best for you.
- Version A: This version of the survey form is the default version of the survey, allowing you to first enter FAA Form 127 data to auto-populate some fields in ACI survey tabs.
- Version B: This version of the survey form allows you to first enter data in ACI survey tabs to automatically fill out FAA Form 127.
In addition, please note the following before working on your survey response:
- Please read the instructions tab first before you start inputting your survey response.
- All the survey pages are protected as we have multiple cells with forced calculation so that the performance measures are calculated consistently for uploading into the database. You may unprotect the page using the password provided in the instructions tab but please refrain from changing the formulas.
- Please check that you are using the latest survey form and not the previous year’s form.
The last deadline is August 31, 2023 for your airport to be incorporated in the final results to be distributed in October 2023.
Regardless of your airport’s fiscal year end, we encourage you to submit your response early.
Thank you for your participation.
If you have any questions, please contact ACI-NA’s Economic Affairs team at EconAffairs@airportscouncil.org or (202) 293-8500.
Past Survey Participants
Click here for the list of airports that participated in the 2022 (FY21) survey.
Click here for the list of airports that participated in the 2021 (FY20) survey.
Click here for the list of airports that participated in the 2020 (FY19) survey.
Click here for the list of airports that participated in the 2019 (FY18) survey.