2019 ACI-NA Winter Board & CEO Forum Presentations
How Local Officials Can Ethically Address Potential Public Health Hazards – Due to the large file size of this presentation, it is not available to download here. Please contact Debby McElroy to obtain this presentation.
- Marc Edwards, University Distinguished Professor and Charles P. Lunsford Professor, Virginia Tech University
Beyond Preclearance – A Vision For The Future – Due to the large file size of this presentation, it is not available to download here. Please contact Debby McElroy to obtain this presentation.
- Craig Richmond, President & CEO, Vancouver International Airport –
Globally Benchmarking Your Airport for Customer Service
- Antoine Rostworowski, Deputy Director General, Programmes and Services, Airports Council International
CEO Decision Framework for Capital Program Structures
- Roy Block, Chief Client Officer, Anser Advisory
Does Sustainability Make “Cents”?
- Kurt Gering, Chair, ACI-NA Sustainability Integration Council and Director of Talent, Culture & Capability, San Diego Country Regional Airport Authority
- Joyce Carter, President & CEO, Halifax International Airport Authority
- Joe Lopano, Chief Executive Officer, Tampa International Airport
- Ivar Satero, Airport Director, San Francisco Airport Commission
Futureproofing Your Decision Making Process (No presentations available)
- Tyler Duvall, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Jennifer Aument, General Manager, North American Transurban
- Karl Holz, retired President of Disney Cruise Line and New Vacation Operations
- Jim Walker, Global Director Public Sector UiPath
Stronger Together: Embracing A Common Vision For Data
- Sam Kamel, President & CEO, iinside