Monday, May 6, 2019
Session: Some Things are Actually Happening in Washington – Recent Developments Affecting Airports
- Peter Kirsch, Partner, Kaplan Kirsch Rockwell
Session: Technology: an Airport Leadership Blessing or Curse?
- Ian Law, Chief Information Officer, San Francisco International Airport
Session: Let’s Get Real: What Kinds of Airport Projects Make Successful P3s
- Steve DeWitt, Senior Vice President, ACS Infrastructure Development, Inc.
- David-Olivier Tarac, Managing Director ADP International Americas at Groupe ADP
- Sue Lee, Senior Managing Director / Principal, Ernst & Young
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Session: Bringing Sustainability to Your Airport
- Ben Gould, Sustainability Analyst, San Francisco International Airport