Risk Management Conference
January 12-14, 2022
Plan now to attend this conference where participants can look forward to networking with airport risk managers, safety managers, consultants and other industry specialists. Attendees will have an opportunity to explore the risk management issues that are always in play at airports such as aviation liability, airport claims, and airfield safety.
Who Should Attend
Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting industry leaders, including:
- Airport Directors
- Legal Counsels
- Finance Directors
- Airport Risk Managers
- Airport Claims Specialists
- Insurance Underwriters and Brokers
- Safety Experts
- Consultants specializing in safety and risk management
Online registration is now closed
(Until December 8)
(After December 8)
Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
The ACI-NA discounted rate is $229.00 per room, single/double occupancy, per night plus applicable taxes. Rooms are available until the booking deadline, Tuesday, December 28, 2021 or until sold out, whichever comes first.
A deposit of one (1) night’s room/tax is required at time of booking. This deposit is refundable if reservation is canceled 72 hours prior to arrival.
Need to know
- Be sure to identify yourself as being with the ACI-NA Group to receive the discounted rates.
- Hotel accommodations should be booked directly through the hotel, not through any other third-party company offering hotel reservation services. ACI-NA does not contract any third-party companies to manage hotel reservations.
Agenda is subject to change and will be updated periodically.
Update: The California Department of Public Health will require face coverings in all indoor public settings starting December 15, whether vaccinated or not.
Guests will be required to wear masks while in and moving throughout public hotel areas. Although the ACI-NA Risk Management Conference is deemed a private event, mask wearing is still strongly encouraged.
For additional information on current county mandates, please click here.
Rancho Bernardo Inn COVID-19 Update
As we continue taking important steps to provide for the health and safety of our attendees, we ask that you review our COVID-19 information and policies below. By registering for this event you agree to adhere to the below policies to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our attendees. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. Any and all private health and personal data will be treated with confidentiality and sensitivity.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Airports Council International – North America (“ACI-NA”) has adopted preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID virus at its conferences and events in accordance with guidance published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for events and gatherings, in coordination with event host properties. ACI-NA will comply with all applicable requirements imposed by state, provincial, and local health authorities for the locality in which the conference or event takes place. However, ACI-NA cannot guarantee that conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19.
Individuals who fall within either of the categories listed below should not attend ACI-NA conferences or events:
- Individuals who are experiencing, or within the 14 days prior to the conference or event have experienced, symptoms associated with COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Conference and event attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact ACI-NA at firstname.lastname@example.org if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in an ACI-NA conference or event.
In order to provide for the health and safety of all conference attendees and staff, and consistent with guidance provided by public health officials, ACI-NA requests that all conference attendees who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 properly use facial coverings in all meeting and break rooms at all times during ACI-NA conferences and events.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Attendees to ACI-NA conferences and events will be required to confirm agreement with the following Release and Assumption of Risk:
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST AIRPORTS COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL – NORTH AMERICA AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE OR EVENT.
I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation in the conference or event includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties.
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm, and loss associated with the conference or event, including any injury, harm, or loss caused by the negligence, fault, or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.