ACI-NA’s JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference is North America’s premier air service development conference. The 2019 JumpStart® Conference will take place in Nashville, TN from June 3 – 5, 2019 at our host hotel, the JW Marriott. The event will begin with a full day of educational sessions, followed by two days of airport-airline meetings.
Please Note: On June 2, 2019, there will be a Small Airports Committee Meeting from 1:30pm to 5pm. Click here for more information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important JumpStart® Dates
- November 6, 2018 – JumpStart® Meet&Match and conference registration opens
- March 8, 2019 – JumpStart® Meet&Match registration and wish list deadline.
If we do not receive your wish list by March 8, 2019 we cannot guarantee any meetings at JumpStart® 2019.
- April 17, 2019 – JumpStart® e-mails preliminary meeting schedule to airports
It is advised that you should not book your flights until you have seen your preliminary meeting schedule
- April 26, 2019 – Conference payment due to guarantee airline meetings
- April 26, 2019 – EarlyBird conference registration rate
- May 10, 2019 -ACI-NA hotel discount rate deadline
- May 21, 2019 – JumpStart® e-mails final meeting schedule to airports
- June 3-5, 2019 – JumpStart® Conference
Airport Registration is Open
Register with JumpStart® Meet&Match to submit your wish list (before March 8, 2019). Schedules may also be viewed in Meet&Match.
Register for the conference, and proceed with payment and don’t forget to book your hotel room.
Who Should Attend
Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting industry leaders, including:
Airports looking to add new airlines and routes to their facilities
Airlines looking to add new service routes to their portfolio
JW Marriott Hotel
201 8th Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
For hotel reservations, click here or call the JW Marriott Nashville Hotel directly, through 1-615-291-8600, or the direct reservations line at 1-629-208-8380.
Be sure to identify yourself as being with the ACI-NA Group to receive the group rate of $259USD per night single/double occupancy plus applicable taxes. The last day to receive this discounted rate is Friday, May 10, 2019. Rooms may sell out before this date, so make your reservations early.
The JW Marriott Nashville Hotel is centrally located and getting to the hotel is simple with public transport, TNC’s, taxi service and car rental companies. Contact the hotel team at +1-615-291-8600 for more information.
Note: Estimated charges, fees, and schedules below are not guaranteed by hotel. Travel distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Taxi: Taxicabs are available and provide service to downtown. The estimated fare to the hotel is $30 (one way).
Shuttle: The hotel does not provide a shuttle service to the airport.
Bus: The Nashville Metropolitan Transit Authority bus service can be used to access the hotel. The one-way fare is $2. Please click here for more information.
Car: From Nashville International Airport: travel distance approximately 8 miles via the I-40 W and the travel time is approximately 20 minutes.
TNC’s: Uber and Lyft are authorized at Nashville airport. The estimated fare to the hotel is $20 (one way).
Rental Car: There are 10 car rental companies that operate at BNA airport. For more information visit the airport car rental online page.
All events will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel unless otherwise noted.
This agenda is subject to change.
Sunday June 2, 2019
- Air Service Committee Steering Group Members – 12:00pm to 1:15pm (invitation only)
- Small Airports Committee Meeting – 1:30pm to 4:00pm (Open to all registered attendees).
- U.S. International Air Service Program Meeting – 2:00pm to 4:00pm (Open to USIASP Members Only)
Monday June 3, 2019
- Full day of educational sessions – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Networking Reception – 5:15pm to 6:30pm
Tuesday June 4, 2019
- Airport/airline one-on-one meetings – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Host Airport Event (see below for more information) – 6:00pm
Wednesday June 5, 2019
- Airport/airline one-on-one meetings – 9:00am to 3:00pm
President & CEO, Spirit Airlines
Host Airport Event
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
The Bridge Building
Starting at 6:00 pm
Open to all registered attendees.
Transportation will be provided.
An evening of sights, sounds and tastes will reveal why Music City has become one of the hottest destinations in the U.S.! Nashville International Airport (BNA) is excited to host the 2019 ACI-NA JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference and welcome you to Nashville! This year’s host event will be Tuesday night, June 4 at the historic Bridge Building from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. This scenic venue is located on the east bank of the Cumberland River with a direct view of Lower Broadway and its expanse of world-famous Honky Tonks. The evening will feature live music, Tennessee Whiskey Tasting and Nashville’s favorite foods – from Hot Chicken to BBQ. The venue is a short 5 block walk from the conference hotel, the JW Marriott, going through the heart of the city, including a pedestrian bridge crossing over the Cumberland River. Transportation will also be provided for those that elect to ride, starting at 5:45pm from the JW Marriott Nashville.
Early Bird Registration
Member – $1,100
Non-member – $1,700
Consultant member – $1,450
Member – $1,550
Non-member – $2,150
Consultant member – $1,900
*Consultants are charged a premium registration fee when representing airport clients. ACI-NA staff work with consultants to ensure that meeting schedules are maintained, updated and that they avoid airport-airline meeting scheduling conflicts.
Your registration fee includes all conference materials and the following meal functions:
Sunday – PM Break w/ beverages and snacks provided for participants of the Small Airports Committee Meeting
Monday – Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, AM Break w/ beverages, PM Break w/ beverages and snacks
Tuesday – Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, AM Break w/ beverages, PM Break w/ beverages and snacks
Wednesday – Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, AM Break w/ beverages, PM Break w/ beverages and snacks
How to Register
Online registration for the 2019 JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference is now open.
Note: the log in details to register for the conference (payment) is different to the JumpStart® Meet&Match log in details.
Check Payments: If you would like to pay by check, please click here for the check payment registration form and return the form along with payment to the address listed. Check payment registration forms emailed or faxed to our office will NOT be processed. They must be mailed along with full payment. Do not send your credit card details by email.
Invoice: If you require ACI-NA to send you an invoice for payment, please email email@example.com.
Each individual attending 2019 JumpStart® is required to pay, even if you have multiple representatives from your airport/organization.
Please click here to view our Registration and Cancellation Policies.
JumpStart® registration has two steps:
Register with JumpStart® Meet&Match to submit your wish list (before March 8, 2019). We’ll then send your preliminary draft JumpStart® schedule on April 17, 2019. The deadline to register for JumpStart® Meet&Match is March 8, 2019. If you register after March 8, 2019, we cannot guarantee that you will receive your preferred airline meetings. You can submit payment once you receive travel approval.
Register for the conference, and proceed with payment and don’t forget to book your hotel room. Please register before the Early Bird deadline to ensure your meetings with airlines. Please note that the login details to register for the conference (payment) is different than the JumpStart® Meet&Match log in details.
If you are interested in attending 2019 JumpStart® and would like a table, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
JumpStart® Airline Representation Policy
JumpStart® strives to provide value to both participating airports and airlines. Therefore, airlines that choose to attend JumpStart® are not permitted to be represented by a consultant or another third party organization. The chosen representative(s) must be direct employees of the airline itself. ACI-NA reserves the right to refuse, within its sole discretion, participation in Jumpstart®.
Cancellations, Substitutions and Refund Policies
Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation notices received by Friday, April 26, 2019 are subject to a $100 processing fee and will be processed after the meeting takes place. There are no refunds after the deadline date. No refunds for no shows, however substitutions will be honored at any time.
2019 Airline Attendees
- ABE – Lehigh Valley International Airport
- ABQ – Albuquerque International Sunport
- ACK – Nantucket Memorial Airport
- ACV – Redwood Region Economic Development
- ACY – Atlantic City International Airport
- AGS – Augusta Regional Airport
- ALB – Albany County Airport Authority
- AMA – Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport
- ANC – Anchorage International Airport
- ART – Watertown International Airport
- ASE – Aspen Pitkin County Airport
- ATW – Appleton International Airport
- AUS – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- AVL – Asheville Regional Airport
- AVP – Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
- BDL – Bradley International Airport
- BGR – City of Bangor Airport Department
- BHM – Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
- BIS – Bismarck Municipal Airport
- BKG – Branson Airport
- BMI – Central Illinois Regional Airport
- BNA – Nashville International Airport
- BOI – City of Boise
- BOS/ORH – Massachusetts Port Authority
- BQK – Glynn County Airport Commission
- BQN & PSE – Puerto Rico Ports Authority
- BRO – Brownsville South Padre Island International Airport
- BTR – Baton Rouge Metro Airport
- BUF & IAG – Buffalo Niagara & Niagara Falls Airports
- BUR – Hollywood Burbank Airport
- CAE – Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- CAK – Akron-Canton Airport
- CCR – Contra Costa County Airports
- CHA – Chattanooga Airport Authority
- CHO – Charlottesville Albemarle Airport
- CIC – City of Chico
- CID – Eastern Iowa Airport
- CLD – County of San Diego
- CLE – Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- CMH – John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- CMI – University of Illinois — Willard A
- COS – Colorado Springs Airport
- CRP – Corpus Christi International Airport
- CRW – Yeager Airport
- CUR – Curacao International Airport
- CVG – Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport
- DAB – Daytona Beach International Airport
- DAY – Dayton International Airport
- DCA & IAD – Metropilitan Washington Airports Authority
- DEN – Denver International Airport
- DLH – Duluth Airport Authority
- DRO – Durango La Plata County Airport
- DSM – Des Moines International Airport
- DTW – Detroit Metro Airport
- ECP – Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
- EGE – Vail/Eagle County Regional Airport
- ELM – Elmira Corning Regional Airport
- ELP – El Paso International Airport
- ERI – Erie Regional Airport Authority
- EUG – Eugene Airport
- EVV – Evansville Regional Airport
- FAI – Fairbanks International Airport
- FAR – Fargo – Hector International Airport
- FAT – Fresno Yosemite International
- FAY – Fayetteville Regional Airport
- FNL – Northern Colorado Regional Airport
- FNT – Flint Bishop International Airport
- FWA – Fort Wayne International Airport
- GEG – Spokane International Airport
- GJT – Grand Junction Regional Airport
- GNV – Gainesville Regional Airport
- GPT – Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport
- GRB – Green Bay-Austin Straubel International
- GRR – Gerald R. Ford International
- GSO – Piedmont Triad International Airport
- GSP – Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- GYY – Gary/Chicago International Airport
- HRL – Valley International Airport
- HSV – Huntsville International Airport
- HVN – Tweed New Haven Regional Airport
- HYA – Barnstable Municipal Airport
- IAH – HOU – EFD – HOU – EFD – Houston Airports System
- ICT – Wichita Airport Authority
- ILG – Wilmington New Castle Airport
- ILM – Wilmington International Airport
- IND – Indianapolis International Airport
- ISN – Sloulin Field International Airport
- ISP – Long Island MacArthur
- JAN – Jackson Municipal Airport Authority
- JAX – Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- LAL – Lakeland Linder International Airport
- LAN – Capital Region International Airport
- LAS – Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
- LCH – Lake Charles Regional Airport
- LEX – Blue Grass Airport
- LIT – Clinton National Airport
- LSE – La Crosse Regional Airport
- MCI – Kansas City Aviation Department
- MCO – Orlando International Airport
- MDT – Harrisburg International Airport
- MEM – Memphis International Airport
- MGM – Montgomery Regional Airport
- MHT – Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- MKE – General Mitchell International Airport
- MLB – Orlando/Melbourne International Airport
- MLI – Quad City Intl. airport
- MOB – Mobile Airport Authority
- MOT – Minot International Airport
- MSP – Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- MSY – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- MVY – Martha’s Vineyard Airport
- MYR – Myrtle Beach International Airport
- NQA – Millington-Memphis Airport
- OAJ – Albert J Ellis Airport
- OAK – Oakland International Airport
- OGD – Ogden-Hinckley Airport
- OGS – Ogdensburg International Airport
- OKC – Will Rogers World Airport
- OMA – Eppley Airfield
- ONT – Ontario International Airport
- ORF – Norfolk Airport Authority
- PBI – Palm Beach International Airport
- PGD – Punta Gorda Airport
- PGV – Pitt-Greenville Airport
- PHF – Newport News/Williamsburg Int’l Airport
- PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- PIA – Metropolitan Airport Authority of Peoria
- PIE – St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
- PIT – Pittsburgh International Airport
- PNS – Pensacola International Airport
- PQI – PQI-Presque Isle International
- PSM – Portsmouth International Airport at Pease
- PSP – Palm Springs International Airport
- PVD – T. F. Green Airport Providence, RI
- PVU – Provo Airport
- RAP – Rapid City Regional Airport
- RDM – Redmond Municipal Airport
- RDU – Raleigh/Durham
- RIC – Richmond International Airport
- RNO – Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
- ROA – Roanoke Regional Airport Commission
- ROC – Greater Rochester International Airport
- RST – Rochester International Airport
- RSW – Southwest Florida International Airport
- SAN – San Diego International Airport
- SAT – San Antonio International
- SAV – Savannah/Hilton Head International
- SBA – Santa Barbara Airport
- SBD – San Bernardino International Airport
- SBN – South Bend International Airport
- SBP – San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- SBY – SBY Regional Airport
- SDF – Louisville International Airport
- SEA – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- SFB – Orlando-Sanford International Airport
- SGF – Springfield-Branson National Airport
- SGU – St George
- SHD – Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport
- SHV – Shreveport Regional Airport
- SJC – San Jose Int’l Airport
- SLC – Salt Lake City International Airport
- SMF – Sacramento International Airport
- SMX – Santa Maria Public Airport District
- SPI – Springfield Airport Authority
- SRQ – Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
- STL – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- STS – Sonoma County Airport
- SUN – Friedman Memorial Airport/Fly Sun Valley Alliance
- SWF – Stewart International Airport
- SYR – Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- TCL – Tuscaloosa Regional Airport
- TLH – Tallahassee International Airport
- TOL – Toledo Express Airport
- TPA – Tampa International Airport
- TRI – Tri-Cities Airport Authority
- TUL – Tulsa International Airport
- TVC – Cherry Capital Airport
- TYS – Metro Knoxville Airport Authority
- UST – St. Johns County Airport Authority
- XNA – Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport
- YEG – Edmonton International Airport
- YFC – Fredericton International Airport
- YHZ – Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- YLW – Kelowna International Airport
- YMM – Fort McMurray Airport Authority
- YOW – Ottawa International Airport Authority
- YQB – Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- YQG – Windsor International Airport
- YQQ – Comox Valley Airport
- YSB – Sudbury Airport
- YSJ – Saint John Airport Inc.
- YTZ – Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- YVR – Vancouver Airport Authority
- YWG – Winnipeg
- YXX – Abbotsford Airport
- YYC – Calgary International Airport
- YYT – St. John’s International Airport
Click here to view a full list of airline and airport attendees from the 2018 JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference.
ACI-NA continues to examine how we deliver valuable educational content and leadership development opportunities to help airports overcome new and emerging challenges.
Under the new combined JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference layout, the ACI-NA Small Airports Committee is scheduled to hold an in-depth Committee meeting to discuss on-going operational and regulatory issues affecting small and non-hub airports on Sunday, June 2.
Following the Committee meeting and beginning on Monday, June 3, the 2019 JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference will help small and non-hub airports seize more opportunities to attract and maintain air service for your airport. The event will begin with a full day of educational sessions, followed by two days of airport-airline meetings. ACI-NA is pleased to announce we are adding more value to the conference by offering enhanced networking opportunities, a new mobile app to help you connect with attendees, and personalized scheduling to maximize your time at JumpStart®.
Who Should Attend
Small & non-hub airport directors
Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends as they pertain to small & non-hub airports.
ACI-NA Members who plan to ONLY attend the Small Airports Committee Meeting on June 2, 2019 (i.e. not attending any portion of JumpStart®) are permitted to do so without a fee, but must register in advance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information on how to register for the June 2 meeting.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring an ACI-NA conference or meeting offers your company a prime opportunity to network with existing clients and showcase your company’s goods and services to prospective customers in your target market. ACI-NA offers a variety of opportunities for companies of all sizes to sponsor any of our annual conferences and meetings and reach our airport and aviation-related business members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I submit my airline wish list now and pay later?
Yes, you can submit your airline wish list now and pay later, however, please ensure to pay by April 26, 2019, to guarantee your airline meetings.
What is Step 1 – Meet&Match Registration?
Meet&Match is the online dedicated website for you to request airline meetings. Meet&Match allows you to create your profile, submit additional attendees from your airport, and submit your airline wish list. The Meet&Match registration deadline is March 8, 2019.
What is Step 2 – Conference Registration?
Conference registration (payment) is required for all attendees, even if you have multiple representatives from your airport/organization. It is important you pay by April 26, 2019, to guarantee your meetings with airlines.
What does JumpStart Meet&Match registration and wish list deadline mean?
You must submit your airline wish list by March 8, 2019, using the Meet&Match website.
What if I register after March 8, 2019?
If you register using the Meet&Match website after March 8, 2019, we cannot guarantee that you will secure meetings with your preferred airlines. Please click here to view additional information on scheduling.
What is Meet&Match’s Primary Contact?
Meet&Match’s Primary Contact is the single designated person from an airport to receive emails from the JumpStart and Meet&Match website. If you are no longer the primary contact for your airport, please contact JumpStart@airportscouncil.org and we will set up a new profile for a colleague.
How does the Meet&Match scheduling work?
Once airlines and airports have submitted their wish lists, ACI-NA will use specialized software which will automatically confirm and schedule meetings.
How do I request meetings?
The online Meet&Match website allows you to request meetings by creating a wish list of airlines you would like to meet with. The higher up an airline is on your wish list increases the probability of securing a meeting with that airline.
How will I be notified when new airlines register?
You will be notified by regular email updates when new airlines confirm to attend JumpStart.
How many meetings do I get?
The maximum number of meetings you can have is 12. ACI-NA does not guarantee a minimum number of meetings. However, if you receive three or fewer meetings, ACI-NA will contact you directly to see if we can secure additional airline meetings to improve your JumpStart experience.
When do I obtain my final meeting schedule?
You will receive your final meeting schedule via email on May 21, 2019.
Will you work with my consultant to avoid meeting conflicts?
Yes, we will work directly with your consultant to avoid conflicts with meetings. If there is a meeting conflict, please let your consultant contact us.
Can I make changes to my schedule after receiving the preliminary schedule?
Yes, changes can be made to your schedule after receiving the preliminary schedule. Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to request a change.
Can I cancel my meeting with a specific airline?
Yes, you can cancel specific airline meetings when you receive your preliminary schedule if you feel that your meeting may not valuable. However, you must notify us immediately.
What if I am unhappy with the number of meetings I received?
ACI-NA will work directly with you to maximize your JumpStart experience. If you are still unhappy with your preliminary meeting schedule, ACI-NA will offer you a full refund.
Why is there a Consultant Member registration fee?
Consultants are charged a premium registration fee when representing airport clients. ACI-NA staff work with consultants to ensure that schedules are maintained, updated and that they avoid airport-airline meeting scheduling conflicts.
Please contact us at JumpStart@airportscouncil.org if you have any additional questions.
ACI-NA’s JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference is a “speed dating” program designed to bring airports and airlines together for brief strategic meetings.
Organized by Airports Council International-North America, a non-profit trade association, JumpStart® stands apart from others as the most affordable event that brings airports and airlines together. It is also the event with the most career-enhancing educational programming.
Airports request a private, 20-minute meeting with up to 10 airlines. ACI-NA this year will again be using an online matching program to facilitate the scheduling of the airports and airlines that request meetings. The airlines also make their own wish lists of communities they would like to meet. With the assistance of the matching software, ACI-NA staff crafts a meeting schedule for each airport with airlines that want to meet them. In 2018, JumpStart® connected airline route planners from 31 airlines at over 1,348 one-on-one meetings.
What JumpStart® can offer you:
There will be a dedicated day of educational sessions, tailored for air service development attendees. These sessions will provide in-depth knowledge on industry trends and air service, allowing you to expand your expertise when meeting with airlines.
Increased Networking Opportunities
These social events will be invaluable as they allow you to have greater exposure to airlines and further expand your industry contacts. You will have greater opportunity of networking under less formal conditions than your JumpStart meetings.
You will have the ability to download and use the official mobile app to access the conference agenda, airline meeting schedule, and connect virtually with attendees. The mobile application will allow you to carry an updated meeting schedule in your pocket.
Your JumpStart schedule will be made to suit your preferences and time constraints as best as possible. We will work with your consultants directly to ensure they don’t have any meeting conflicts, ensuring you have a seamless JumpStart experience.