Join us December 6 – 7 and learn the latest developments in international air travel and trade with your fellow airport and airline management colleagues, from navigating air transport and facilitation policies and procedures to the best tactics for securing and retaining international air service.
Who Should Attend
Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting industry leaders, including:
- Airport Operators/Managers
- Customer Experience Representatives
- Business Development Professionals
- Air Service Development Representatives/Consultants
Registration is now open. Please click the link above to register.
(Until October 31)
ACI-NA Member: $645 USD
Non-Member: $875 USD
Federal Gov’t: $450
(After October 31)
ACI-NA Member: $745 USD
Non-Member: $975 USD
Federal Gov’t: $450
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
1127 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
ACI-NA has reserved rooms at The Mayflower Hotel. The special hotel rate is $259 per night plus applicable taxes for attendees. To book online, please click here.
The last day to reserve your room at the discounted rate is Monday, November 14.
One night’s room and tax will be guaranteed at the time of reservation. One night’s room and tax will be charged if the reservation is not cancelled within 24 hours. Cancellations made prior to 24 hours of arrival will not be penalized.
Please note: Rooms may sell out at the discounted rate before the booking deadline. We encourage you to reserve your room early.
As we continue taking important steps to provide for the health and safety of our attendees, we ask that you review our COVID-19 information and policies below. By registering for this event you agree to adhere to the below policies to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our attendees. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. Any and all private health and personal data will be treated with confidentiality and sensitivity.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Airports Council International – North America (“ACI-NA”) has adopted preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID virus at its conferences and events in accordance with guidance published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for events and gatherings, in coordination with event host properties. ACI-NA will comply with all applicable requirements imposed by state, provincial, and local health authorities for the locality in which the conference or event takes place. However, ACI-NA cannot guarantee that conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19.
Individuals who fall within either of the categories listed below should not attend ACI-NA conferences or events:
- Individuals who are experiencing, or within the 14 days prior to the conference or event have experienced, symptoms associated with COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Conference and event attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact ACI-NA at firstname.lastname@example.org if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in an ACI-NA conference or event.
In order to provide for the health and safety of all conference attendees and staff, and consistent with guidance provided by public health officials, ACI-NA requests that all conference attendees who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 properly use facial coverings in all meeting and break rooms at all times during ACI-NA conferences and events.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Attendees to ACI-NA conferences and events will be required to confirm agreement with the following Release and Assumption of Risk:
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST AIRPORTS COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL – NORTH AMERICA AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE OR EVENT.
I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation in the conference or event includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties.
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm, and loss associated with the conference or event, including any injury, harm, or loss caused by the negligence, fault, or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.