April 25 – 28, 2022
ACI-NA’s Airports@Work Conference brings together the most complex facets of airport operations — safety, security, environment, technology, and technical affairs for a collaborative discussion about today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Who Should Attend
Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting industry leaders, including:
- Environment – Join fellow airport environmental staff, experienced consultants and experts to learn about the latest developments on a variety of airport environmental topics ranging from stormwater to air quality and many in between, including regulatory updates.
- Security – The track offers the chance for airport public safety and security professionals to learn from with officials from TSA, FAA and industry leaders as they discuss solutions to address the current facing North America’s airports.
- Technology – Technology evolves by the minute, but is your airport able to keep up with the latest trends? Get up to speed on the ever-changing IT landscape and how to capitalize on the value of your airport’s IT infrastructure.
- Operations – This is a “can’t miss” track for airport operations, safety, planning, and engineering professionals. The conference will feature interactive working group breakout sessions, a host of in-depth panel discussions, and regulatory updates from both sides of the US/Canada border.
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available.
(Until March 31)
(After March 31)
Young Professional (35 and under)
U.S./Canadian Federal Government
1515 Wyandotte St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
The ACI-NA discounted rate is $225.00 per room, single/double occupancy, per night plus applicable taxes. Rooms are available until the booking deadline, Friday, April 8, 2022 or until sold out, whichever comes first.
A deposit of one (1) night’s room/tax is required at time of booking. This deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled prior to 24 hours of arrival.
Need to know
- Be sure to identify yourself as being with the ACI-NA Group to receive the discounted rates.
- Hotel accommodations should be booked directly through the hotel, not through any other third-party company offering hotel reservation services. ACI-NA does not contract any third-party companies to manage hotel reservations.
As we continue taking important steps to provide for the health and safety of our attendees, we ask that you review our COVID-19 information and policies below. By registering for this event you agree to adhere to the below policies to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our attendees. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. Any and all private health and personal data will be treated with confidentiality and sensitivity.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Airports Council International – North America (“ACI-NA”) has adopted preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID virus at its conferences and events in accordance with guidance published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for events and gatherings, in coordination with event host properties. ACI-NA will comply with all applicable requirements imposed by state, provincial, and local health authorities for the locality in which the conference or event takes place. However, ACI-NA cannot guarantee that conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19.
Individuals who fall within either of the categories listed below should not attend ACI-NA conferences or events:
- Individuals who are experiencing, or within the 14 days prior to the conference or event have experienced, symptoms associated with COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Conference and event attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact ACI-NA at email@example.com if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in an ACI-NA conference or event.
In order to provide for the health and safety of all conference attendees and staff, and consistent with guidance provided by public health officials, ACI-NA encourages that all conference attendees who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 properly use facial coverings in all meeting and break rooms at all times during ACI-NA conferences and events.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Attendees to ACI-NA conferences and events will be required to confirm agreement with the following Release and Assumption of Risk:
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST AIRPORTS COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL – NORTH AMERICA AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE OR EVENT.
I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation in the conference or event includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties.
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm, and loss associated with the conference or event, including any injury, harm, or loss caused by the negligence, fault, or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.