June 4, 2020
ACI-NA Members and Conference Attendees:
Thank you for all you and your teams continue to do to help airports remain open and operational as the airport industry continues to respond to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Airports and their partners continue taking important steps to provide for the health and safety of passengers and workers. As passenger volumes increase day by day, ACI-NA remains fully committed to assisting the industry through recovery.
This time of year, we would normally be writing to inform you about all the exciting plans in the works for our upcoming annual conference and exhibition. However, given the current restrictions in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic and the re-opening timeline laid out by the State of Michigan, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s annual conference in Grand Rapids.
Each year, our industry comes together during the ACI-NA Annual Conference and Exhibition for incredible opportunities for education, professional development, and networking, as well as access to the latest solutions and innovations on our expansive trade show floor. With so many unprecedented challenges facing our industry, ACI-NA will continue to deliver on those important value propositions throughout the year ahead with enhanced opportunities for virtual learning and networking.
- All registration fees received so far will be refunded in full. Registered participants should receive a notice of refund over the next week. If you have any additional questions about meeting cancellations, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Hotel reservations will automatically be cancelled if you booked within the group room block at one of our official conference hotels. If you did not book in the group room block or if you booked at another hotel, you must contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation.
- If you are an exhibitor with contracted booth space, our exhibit manager Brad Lewis from Show Management Solutions will be in touch directly to provide additional information. You can also contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a conference sponsor, our sponsorship manager Karynna Baresel from Show Management Solutions will be in touch directly to provide additional information. You can also contact her at email@example.com.
- Please contact ACI-NA’s Dee Clemmons at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
We are very grateful to those companies who committed to sponsor or exhibit at this year’s event. Please visit our 2020 exhibitors virtually to learn about the latest solutions that would have been showcased in Grand Rapids.
We also extend our deepest gratitude to Tory Richardson and the entire Gerald R. Ford International Airport team for their warm hospitality and understanding as our 2020 host. We look forward to being hosted by GRR in 2024!
Kevin M. Burke
President and CEO
Airports Council International – North America
Hotel reservations will automatically be cancelled if you booked within the group room block at one of our official conference hotels. If you did not book in the group room block or if you booked at another hotel, you must contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation.
Please see below for contact information from the conference hotels.
Registration & Payment Information
Please contact us at email@example.com. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST if you need to reach us by phone at (202) 293-8500.
Please contact Sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-293-8500.
Meeting, Housing & Logistics Questions
Please contact us at email@example.com. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00 pm EST if you need to reach us by phone at (202) 293-8500.
Please contact Brad Lewis, Director of Exhibit Sales & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-625-5123.
Member Status & Benefits Information
Please contact member services at MemberServices@airportscouncil.org.
Please contact Scott Elmore at email@example.com.