FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 9, 2016
Airports Council International – North America (ACI-NA) and ACI World are co-hosting the 2016 ACI-NA/World Annual Conference/World Annual General Assembly September 25 – 28, 2016, in Montréal. Members of the media are welcome to cover the conference, which will include airport executives from around the world, as well as gain access to the trade show floor featuring more than 250 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and innovations enhancing the airport experience. The 2016 ACI-NA/World Annual Conference/World Annual General Assembly is hosted by Aéroports de Montreal.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kevin M. Burke, President and CEO, ACI-NA
- Angela Gittens, Director General, ACI World
- Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst/Author
- Maureen Riley, Executive Director, Salt Lake City Department of Airports
- James Cherry, President & CEO, Aéroports de Montréal
- William R. Vanecek, Aviation Director, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
- Arnaud Feist, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member, Brussels Airport Company
- Scott Clements, President and CEO, Fort McMurray Airport Authority
- Tan Sri Bashir Ahmad Bin Abdul Majid, Advisor, Malaysia Airports
Attendees, exhibitors and session presenters include:
- Leadership from airports across the globe
- Leading airport concessionaires, and airport technology and service providers
- Representatives from international airlines, aircraft manufacturers, and regulatory agencies
- View the full trade show floor map here.
The 2016 ACI-NA/World Annual Conference/World Annual General Assembly
Sunday, September 25 – Wednesday, September 28
Palais des congrès de Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada
Reporters interested in attending the 2016 ACI-NA/World Annual Conference/World Annual General Assembly should complete and return ACI-NA’s media registration and policy form. For more information about media registration, contact Mimi Ryals at email@example.com.
Additional information about the conference is available at http://annual.aci-na.org/.