Centerlines Finance is an airport financial benchmarking analysis tool that allows airport professionals to compare up to 90 different data elements between nearly 100 airports. The analysis toolset utilizes the past six years of the ACI-NA Annual Financial Benchmarking Survey data, and is a subscription service available only to airport survey participants. This desktop toolset allows the downloading of raw data and trending graphs.
Centerlines Finance Toolset Features
|Compare||Improve||Evaluate and Locate||Download|
|your performance with
other peer airports
|airport performance and
contribute to the bottom line
|hidden opportunities||raw results from all
Annual Subscription Pricing
|Three (3) Airport Accounts*|
|Large Airport||Medium Airport||Small Airport|
* A minimum of three accounts are available, due to license fees
- Large: Greater than 7.0 million enplanements
- Medium: Greater than 1.9 million enplanements but less than 7 million enplanements
- Small/Non: Less than 1.9 million enplanements
- Centerlines Finance is a Desktop analysis tool. Users can download raw database from all participating airports for the past six years.
- Centerlines Finance works on any Windows, Mac desktop or laptop
- Web-based (no download required)
- Your subscription will include phone support, Monday – Friday (7am – 7pm CT) and email support.
- A 60 minute one-on-one webinar on how to use the desktop toolset
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.