The Business Diversity Committee Resource Center is a one stop platform for ACI-NA members to access important documents related to airport DBE, ACDBE and Title VI programs.
The following categories of information are posted on the Resource Center for you to access:
- ADA, DBE/ACDBE and Title VI Presentations from FAA’s August 2017 Eighth National Civil Rights Training Conference for Airports
- FAA Webinar and materials on FAA Connect and Uniform Reporting (Updated March 6, 2017)
- DOT “Sample Airport Concessions DBE Program”
- DOT Video on DBE Program
- Contract Provisions for AIP Projects
- Federal Regulations: 49 CFR Part 23 Participation by Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in Airport Concessions
- Federal Regulations: 49 CFR Part 26 Participation by Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in Department of Transportation Financial Assistance Programs
- FAA Guidance For Joint Ventures
- ACRP Report 126, A Guidebook for Increasing Diverse and Small Business Participation in Airport Business Opportunities
- Presentations from FAA’s September 2016 National Civil Rights Training Conference for Airports
- Title VI Compliance Information
- ACI-NA March 24, 2016 letter to FAA With Questions on Long Term Exclusive Use
- ACI-NA White Paper on Definition of Concessions sent to FAA December 13, 2016
If you would like to add additional airport documents to the Resource Center that would be of interest to the airport community, please contact Debby McElroy (firstname.lastname@example.org).