Your Affiliate membership will provide opportunities to become involved in ACI-NA committees, connect with clients at industry functions and market your business to airport decision makers. Your involvement will serve to enhance the organization’s role as the Voice of Airports in the aviation industry.
To become a World Business Partner Affiliate Member of ACI-NA, you must be a current member of one of the following Airports Council International (ACI) regions: ACI Africa, ACI Asia-Pacific, ACI Europe or ACI Latin America-Caribbean.
- Designation as an ACI-NA World Business Partner Affiliate Member in the ACI-NA database
- Members-only email communication from ACI-NA staff (meeting announcements, press releases, industry updates, etc.)
- ACI-NA Centerlines quarterly magazine (electronic version only)
- Listing in the ACI-NA Online Buyers Guide
- Member registration rates at all ACI-NA conferences and events
- Member exhibit rates at all ACI-NA exhibitions
- Participation in ACI-NA committees
- Participation in ACI-NA Speakers Bureau
The following benefits are not available to World Business Partner Affiliate members:
- Official representative or alternative representative voting rights on ACI-NA World Business Partner issues or Board Elections
- Participation on ACI-NA World Business Partner/Associates Board of Directors
- Listing in ACI-NA Membership Directory
- Recognition in Centerlines as a new ACI-NA member
- Opportunity to participate in ACI-NA steering group.