ADVERTISEMENT FOR REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL METROPOLITAN NASHVILLE AIRPORT AUTHORITY NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE TERMINAL FACILITY PASSENGER ASSISTANCE ELECTRONIC PROPOSALS for furnishing all materials, labor, tools and appurtenances for completion of this project shall be received by the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, (MNAA) Nashville, Tennessee, until and not later than 2:00 P.M. (central) on Monday, August 24, 2020. Proposers wishing to submit a non-electronic proposal may do so only after receiving written authorization from MNAA. Written authorization to submit a non-electronic proposal may be requested by emailing purchasing@flynashville.com at least five (5) days prior to the date proposals are due. Proposers submitting a non-electronic proposal must submit a copy of the written authorization with their proposal package. SCOPE. MNAA is seeking to establish a Vendor relationship that shall perform effective guest and passenger customer service by creating a welcoming atmosphere while performing a variety of roles to ensure ease of navigation throughout the terminals and an excellent guest experience for the BNA Airport. THE RFP DOCUMENTS. Copies of the Contract Documents (RFP, Proposal Schedule, Attachments, etc.) will be available on or after Wednesday, July 15, 2020 and may be obtained electronically from www.aerobidz.aero, an online tendering service. Free registration with Aerobidz is available at https://www.flynashville.com/business-opportunities/Pages/Aerobidz-Registration.aspx. Proposers are advised to review the RFP Documents carefully prior to submitting a Proposal on the Project. Proposers are also advised to review the RFP and Instructions to Proposers carefully prior to preparing their Proposals. Proposals must be submitted on the Proposal Form included in the RFP Documents and the successful Proposer will be required to execute the Contract and other documents requiring execution that are included in the Contract Documents. A Pre-Proposal meeting will be held by video conference through Microsoft Teams at 1:00 p.m. (central), Wednesday, July 29, 2020. You may use the call-in number or you may download the Teams application to attend via Video Conference and view the slide presentation and listen to the information provided by the BNA team through your Laptop or Desktop. The slide presentation will be available shortly after the meeting and uploaded to Aerobidz. Attendance is Non-Mandatory for this virtual meeting. SMALL MINORITY WOMAN-owned BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (SWMBE) PARTICIPATION. It is the MNAA's objective to promote, encourage, and stimulate participation of local, small, minority and woman-owned business enterprises (SMWBE) within its organization and the economic community served by it so as to provide maximum opportunities to participate in contracts, programs and all related business activities of the MNAA. MNAA will apply the local small minority woman business participation levels where expenditures and purchases are made with non-federal funding, and to all contracts, leases, management agreements, consultants, prime contractors, subcontractors, respondents, proposers, or proposers involved in the performance of a commercially useful task for MNAA. Proposers are encouraged to meet SMWBE participation levels established by the Director, Business Diversity Development, or, if unable to meet the participation level, engage in good faith efforts to joint venture, subcontract, or contract for supplies or services with SMWBEs. The attainment of the SMWBE participation level established for this contract is to be measured as a percentage of the total dollar value of the contract. The SMWBE participation level established for this Contract is Seven point five zero percent (7.50%) MBE and Four point five zero percent (4.50%) WBE for a combined total of Twelve percent (12%) MWBE. For information on eligible SMWBE firms, proposers should visit https://www.flynashville.com/business-diversity-development/Pages/default.aspx or contact the Director, Business Diversity Development, at (615) 275-2718. RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL PROPOSALS. MNAA proposes to award the Contract to the lowest responsive and responsible Proposer, provided it has met the goals for SMWBE participation or, if failing to meet the goals, has made an acceptable good faith effort to meet the established goals for the SMWBE participation. Proposer is advised that MNAA reserves the right to reject any and all Proposals submitted, to waive any and all informalities, irregularities and/or technicalities in any Proposal or Proposal Guaranty, to accept any Proposal deemed advantageous to it and to negotiate changes, deletions, or additions to these Contract Documents with the successful Proposer.
Submission Deadline: MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2020
Submitting Organization: MNAA
RFP for TERMINAL FACILITY PASSENGER ASSISTANCE