Website Yellowstone Regional Airport - COD
The Yellowstone Regional Airport Joint Powers Board is seeking an Airport Director. As Airport Director, you will plan, organize, and direct the operations, maintenance, and development of the Yellowstone Regional Airport (COD). Responsibilities also include community relations, air service development, marketing, fiscal oversight and strategic planning, and other related work as required. The Joint Powers Board is seeking an effective, professional leader who can position the Airport to meet the community’s current and future air travel and general aviation needs.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Aviation management, including development and implementation of safety programs involving all aspects of airport operations;
- All federal, state and local laws as they relate to airport activities;
- The air service and general aviation needs of the surrounding area;
- Marketing the services of an airport;
- Policies and procedures of enterprise budgeting, personnel and purchase operations; and
- General Human Resources policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have a degree from an accredited college or university in Airport Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field; five (5) years progressively responsible experience in airport management at an airport which offers both general aviation and commercial airline services, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work. Pilot’s license is preferred but not required. Airport industry professional accreditation (C.M. or A.A.E.) required, or the ability to obtain within thirty-six (36) months.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary range for this position is $92,500 – $97,500 with an attractive range of benefits. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: November 15, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com