We Solve People Flow
Xovis is an innovative Swiss high-tech company that develops and manufactures its own person tracking technology. Our video-based, 3D optical sensors and accompanying software are used in the airport and retail industries. Xovis does business worldwide and our American office is in Cambridge, MA.
To serve Xovis’ airport customers in the region even better, we are looking for a Project Engineer with a passion for travel who is willing to go the extra mile. Your job will be centered on remote system configuring as well as on-site project work with our airport clients as well as select retail system integrators. You will work closely with other project engineers based in Boston and in Switzerland. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about aviation to be part of a growing, dynamic, and energetic team in a thriving industry.
- Design, plan, and document sensor networks and positions
- Configure systems remotely from our Boston office, including installing server/client software
- Oversee sensor installation and associated project work at client airports
- Train and commission system with client airports
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and do whatever it takes to move an installation forward
- Address and resolve any concerns throughout the project to ensure the best possible user experience with the system
- Support existing clients with fully-installed Xovis systems
- 2+ years of experience in a technical project management role or similar technical position
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited university preferred, but significant and relevant industry experience is an acceptable substitute
- Can-do attitude – always looking for solutions rather than just describing problems
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server and network configuration (including remote access technologies)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills a must
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Json, Java, and/or XML a plus
- Knowledge of databases and SQL a plus
- Experience working with or in the aviation industry a plus
- Spanish and/or German language skills a plus
- Ability to travel 20-40% of the time, domestically and internationally
To apply for this job please visit careers-hrknowledge.icims.com.