The Naples Airport Authority
The Naples Airport Authority is seeking a Director of Operations & Maintenance to plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with the overall operation and maintenance of the Naples Airport (APF) in accordance with airport procedures and regulations by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers and staff. Oversees staff with direct department activities that carry out the airport’s operational, maintenance and security activities.
- Directs the safe operation and maintenance of the airfield, airfield lighting systems, airport and FBO facilities, grounds, vehicles and equipment.
- Assures compliance with all federal, state, and local ordinances. Develops, maintains and enforces airport operating rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates operations and maintenance activities with the FBO and other airport departments to ensure internal and external customer service excellence.
- Assists with the planning and development and will be responsible for the coordination of the airport’s maintenance and construction projects, and tenant construction.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates emergency operation procedures, considering NAA needs and requirements. Conducts time response drills and other training exercises for NPESD, mutual aid personnel and NAA staff to insure proper responses to emergencies. Coordinates the annual airport disaster exercise and security exercises.
- Represents the Authority in emergency operations and serves as the point of contact for all EOC activities. Responds to all on airport emergencies and acts as a representative of the Executive Director in his absence; assists other agencies during off airport events.
- Acts as the direct liaison with the FAA’s Southern Region Airport Certification Office, Flight Standards District Office, and the Department of Homeland Security/TSA.
- Serves as the Airport Security Coordinator (ASC). Responsible for all ASC compliance issues, including TSA required records, document distribution, training, and inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, and a minimum of four years of related training and experience to perform duties as described; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must hold Airport Security Coordinator Certificate or be able to complete training within 90 days. NIMS ICS qualified in middle management.
- Possession of an FAA pilot license is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $115,000 – $130,000, depending on qualifications, and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package including a financial incentive program. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: October 3, 2021
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.