The Naples Airport Authority
The Naples Airport Authority is seeking a Director of FBO Services to direct and plan all FBO activities; including customer relations/experience, aircraft servicing, ground handling, office/flight support facilities, ramp management, personnel and office administration associated with airside flight line activities.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives to ensure the department provides facilities, services and amenities that surpass customer expectations.
- Establish a culture that promotes safety, efficiency, superior customer service and business continuity through daily observation, shift briefings, training and documented safety procedures, monthly safety meetings, and routine audits.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to measure market trends, service offerings and customer satisfaction. Recommend prices for customer satisfaction. Recommend prices for goods and services in accordance with the Authority’s Rates and Charges document.
- Perform leadership functions such as interviewing, hiring, and training of largest group of employees in the organization; conduct merit and performance reviews; plan, assign, and direct work while ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained; address employee relation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in aviation management or business administration.
- Five or more years related experience at an FBO at a comparable airport; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $120,000 – $135,000, depending on qualifications, and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package including a financial incentive program. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: September 19, 2021
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.