Website The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority
NEW CLOSING DATE! The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority is seeking a Director of Commercial Development who will be responsible for the Air Service Development, Properties Management, and Commercial Development related initiatives for the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (JMAA). The duties are complex and require considerable initiative, organization, and independent judgment with minimum supervision. Specifically, the successful candidate will focus on business initiatives related to growing air service offerings and all airport revenue areas, which includes airlines, airport concessions and rental car activities, general aviation activities, parking, and ground transportation, commercial properties /real estate development, FBOs and cargo.
· Bachelor’s Degree in administration, business, or similar field.
· Five to seven years of related experience in business and/or airport administration.
· Must possess or be able to possess a Mississippi Driver’s license.
· Be able to secure unrestricted access to secured areas.
· Ability to obtain AOA driving privileges.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $85,100 – $127,700 with an excellent benefit package, including a fully paid Mississippi retirement program. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: January 12, 2020
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.