The Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
The Hillsborough County Aviation Authority is seeking a Director of Marketing to be responsible for the overall strategic planning and implementation of all aspects of marketing and customer experience at the Tampa International Airport (TPA)and General Aviation Airports. This position oversees the marketing staff, all community and co-op partnerships, internal campaigns, advertising plans, public events and all budgets relating to marketing services. The globally recognized award-winning team functions as an in-house professional marketing and advertising agency.
The Director of Marketing Responsibilities Include:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual Marketing Plan to support our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Objectives.
- Translate business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate growth.
- Engage department heads to develop and implement comprehensive business and marketing plans – work closely with Air Service Development, Concessions, Parking and Operations to deliver branding and marketing services, customer experience and client enhancement opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and implement strong brand identity and guidelines.
- Produce outstanding events to celebrate milestone achievements.
- Provide input to all facets of the airport user experience to ensure consistent delivery of brand promise.
- Responsible for oversight and adherence to policy for all promotional campaigns and trade partnerships.
- Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, customer service trainings, surveys etc.
- Supports design and user experience of external communication systems (e.g. social media, newsletter formats, website).
- Direct project management, client services, production and evaluation of all Marketing services.
- Manage external vendor and consultant relationships
- Oversee client and prospect information, internal data reports, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, passenger data, airline data, concessions data etc.
- Develop and maintain a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
- Supervise Airport and Passenger Marketing, Event, and Brand and User Experience Managers, and their teams.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
- Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget.
- Direct and manage day to day activity with external agencies.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, market research, or other related field; plus eight years of demonstrated experience in work directly associated with marketing.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $130,000 – $155,000 and there is an extraordinary range of benefits.
Posting closes January 18, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.