The Naples Airport Authority
The Naples Airport Authority is seeking a Deputy Director of Aviation. You will be responsible for the oversight of the fixed base operation (FBO), airport operations, security, maintenance, planning, and development activities.
In this newly created position, you will support the Executive Director in the planning, direction, and management of defined strategic objectives of the Naples Airport Authority. You will work closely with the Deputy Executive Director to ensure continuity and coordination of organizational goals. As an executive team member, you will develop and execute strategic and operational business plans and activities that foster the vision and advance the mission of the airport. Principle accountabilities include establishing and implementing management practices and procedures that promote safety, security, efficiency, superior customer service, and business continuity.
Position Preferred Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and ten (10) years of related experience and several years of successful senior level experience in airport operations in a comparable or larger size airport; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Preferred credentials include professional certification as an Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.) of the American Association of Airport Executives or International Airport Professional (I.A.P.) of Airports Council International and/or a master’s degree.
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication, and customer service skills.
- Previous experience with General Aviation management or overseeing airport operations, development, FBO services, and airport maintenance preferred.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $135,000, depending on qualifications, and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: October 4, 2020
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.