Website The Birmingham Airport Authority
The Birmingham Airport Authority is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to direct and manage all financial and fiscal management functions of the Authority’s operations and to be responsible for adhering to GAAP for safeguarding the Authority’s assets. This position also provides leadership and management of the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the Authority.
The Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) is Alabama’s largest airport serving the Greater Birmingham area and surrounding Southeastern cities. BHM offers over 100 daily flights to 18 airports in 15 cities throughout the United States and presently ranks in the country’s top 100 airports in terms of passengers served annually.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master’s Degree preferred and ten (10) years of experience in senior-level finance or accounting position with five (5) years’ experience in airport finance or management with familiarity with airport revenue sources and FAA federal grant programs. CPA and AAE or CM preferred and must be obtained within two (2) years of start.
Experience must include the following:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
Salary & Compensation
The salary range for this position is $100,00 – $150,000 depending on qualifications and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: December 15, 2019
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.