Website TBI Airport Management @ Hollywood Burbank Airport
General Description: Provide professional support contracts and properties department including tenant relations, contract negotiation and contract/lease compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolves problems related to the day-to-day property operations for the airport
- Prepares lease documents, permits, agreements, and contracts within the framework of existing property management policies and procedures
- Coordinates with procurement for requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for bids (RFBs)
- Performs research, develops and makes recommendations of changes and additions to policies and procedures as they affect new and existing tenants
- Negotiates leases, renewals, permits, agreements, and contracts, and prepares documents for submission to appropriate authorities
- Coordinates with attorneys regarding compliance, lease development, and other matters including litigation
- Assists in the establishment of airport rates and charges; prepares and interprets financial and statistical analysis
- Develops and maintains positive tenant relations for airport properties by resolving property operations issues
- Manages tenant lease/contract compliance through inspections and review and conducts special projects as assigned
- Monitors tenants’ compliance in matters involving all contract provisions, including but not limited to insurance, payment and performance bonds
- Coordinates and monitors landlord and tenant required improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum three years’ experience working in contracts and properties.
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial and ability to positively interact with others.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Dependable and demonstrates initiative.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience DBE and ACDBE
- Airport experience
- Experience with RFP and RFB
License and Special Requirements:
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s license
- Obtain and maintain security clearance as required by role and TSA regulations
Interested applicants may apply by copying the link below into their browser and completing the online assessments and application:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org