Website TBI Airport Management @ Hollywood Burbank Airport
Under general supervision, to perform journeyman level work in installing, maintaining, and repairing various types of air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment; to install and maintain heating and ventilating duct systems; to perform maintenance, repair and calibration on heating and air conditioning control devices; to supervise assigned helpers in such work; and to do other work as required.
Essential Job Functions
Investigates problems and performs repairs on mechanical and electrical equipment related to heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems
· Installs and maintains heating and ventilating duct systems
· Monitors, inspects, repairs and maintains heating and cooling systems to ensure proper operation
· Performs scheduled maintenance on all heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems
· Maintains records of inspections and work performed
· Checks operational charts on air conditioning equipment to determine efficient operation or significant deviations from normal
· Silver soldering of lines
· Installs HAVC equipment
· Utilizes, hand, power, electrical, and specialized tools related to the trade
· Uses Building Management System to check HVAC system
· Reads and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and drawings
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Must possess Universal Technician certification from the Environmental Protection Agency
Obtain and maintain security clearance as required by the Airport Security Plan and TSA regulations
Possession or ability to obtain before appointment a valid California Driver License, Class C
· Principles and practices of installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilating systems
· Knowledge of Title 24 regulations
· Knowledge and ability to use tools and equipment used in heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems
· Diagnose malfunctions of mechanical systems.
Operate a motor vehicle in and around aircraft and ground support equipment.
When using ladders or scissor lifts you must insure the safety of those working around or on such equipment.
Read and comprehend job diagrams, sketches, and written instructions.
Work with hand and power tools characteristic of the trade.
Learn and operate forklift, portable light towers, Scissor Lifts.
Lift, push, pull, move or carry over 50 pounds, climb ladders.
Use best practices for operating ladders and other apparatus.
To Apply: Please follow this link to upload your resume and complete the online application
To apply for this job please visit www.ondemandassessment.com.