Website Steven Baldwin Associates
Airport Management Consultants
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Since its inception in 2011, Steven Baldwin Associates, LLC—one of the leading airport management consulting firms in North America—has experienced steady growth, and we anticipate continued growth for the foreseeable future.
As a result, we are seeking an experienced senior-level aviation professional with a background in airport management to assist with client assignments and business development. This position is available on a full-time basis.
Our client assignments include assisting airport managers and policymakers with strategic planning and analysis; organizational and financial review; and management policy and support. Typical strategic, management, and financial services can include:
- governance and organizational review/analysis
- structural review and program/department evaluations
- compensation review and comparative analysis
- management support and Board development
- revenue optimization, including aeronautical, concessions, and non-aeronautical
- economic development and program support
- executive recruitment and interim on-site management services
- tenant negotiations
- assistance with FBO and tenant negotiations
- RFP development, solicitation, and procurement
- and others
Full-time airport management consulting. Overseeing client assignments consisting of research, analysis, report writing, and project and client management, as well as business development.
- Collect and analyze data related to airport operations and management issues.
- Conduct on-site reviews, interviews, surveys, etc. collecting data and information for review and analysis.
- Prepare draft reports and deliverables based on data collection and analysis.
- Work with executive management, senior staff, and Board members on assignments collecting data, conducting analyses, and presenting findings.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in aviation or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
10 years of experience in aviation management consulting and/or upper management in airport operations.
Candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
Communication & Influence
- Strong communication and influencing skills, capable of interacting directly with clients consisting mostly of executive leadership teams.
- The ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner.
- Expertise at research and analysis, as well as developing and delivering reports and presentations.
Problem Solving & Analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to gather facts, conduct analysis, and translate data into meaningful insights.
- Strong knowledge of strategic and financial analysis techniques.
- Proven experience providing strategy and analysis in aviation/airport operations and management.
- A strong systems thinker (with an overall business perspective) and capable of connecting ideas and concepts.
- The ability to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- The ability to quickly learn new client business areas and become an effective problem solver in related issues/assignments.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, salary history, and three references to email@example.com.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SBA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex. SBA reserves the right to not fill the position. Nothing in this announcement guarantees employment.
About Steven Baldwin Associates
Steven Baldwin Associates focuses solely on airport management consulting for airport operators, owners, and policy makers. As a leader in developing best practices in contemporary airport management, the professionals at SBA have decades of hands-on experience running airports and consulting for them. For more information, contact us at (518) 478-6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.baldwinllc.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com