Website Spokane Airports
Spokane Airports is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Spokane International Airport (GEG) and Felts Field (SFF). The CFO is primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and operation of all the finance and accounting activities of the Airport, including business planning, budgeting, and forecasting. The CFO will lead and direct the Finance & Accounting, Parking & Ground Transportation, and Properties & Contracts departments. This position reports to the Airport CEO and provides highly responsible and complex financial and business decision guidance. The CFO works in close cooperation with the CEO to develop and execute mission critical objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Airport Management or related field. A Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration or a related field is desirable.
- Certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is desirable.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressively responsible experience in financial, budgeting, or accounting experience. This must include at least five (5) years of senior management-level experience.
- Preference for experience with airport financial requirements, including airline rates and charges, FAA Airport Improvement grant assurances, FAA Airport Revenue Use Policy, Passenger Facility Charge Program regulations and requirements, and federal aviation laws or parallel experience in a highly regulated industry.
- A combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of this position will be considered.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $141,000- $223,000 depending on qualifications and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: June 6, 2021
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.