JOB OPPORTUNITY Learning Development Partner (1232)
Compensation Range: $94,900 to $124,254 annually
To apply, visit the City & County of San Francisco’s Employment website at: Learning Development Partner (1232)
Application Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as this announcement may close at any time after 5:00 PM on Monday, May 16, 2022.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), a dynamic and industry-leading airport seeks, an experienced, innovative professional with excellent communication and presentation skills to develop and present training programs.
The Learning and Development Partner develops and presents leadership learning and development programs and curricula, supporting the employee experience through a lens of equity and inclusion for a broad range of audiences from new managers to executive leaders. Your focus will be to constantly improve and innovate SFO’s professional development programming for all employees by soliciting feedback from participants, measuring learning outcomes, and researching industry best practices. In addition, the Learning and Development Partner will endeavor to make sessions as interactive and engaging as possible while creating a space for all learners to apply the knowledge learned to their career development. This position reports to the Learning and Development Manager. The programs you will contribute to are essential to our vision of a workplace where everyone belongs and our commitment to delivering an equitable and inspirational employee experience.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Develop client relationships and performance agreements that are consistent with the client’s needs, the organizational culture, the practitioner’s ability to perform, and the ethical standards of the human resources development professional.
- Discuss requests to identify the available training content, boundaries, and guidelines before providing the training session.
- Design and adopt appropriate assessment tools or approaches such as interviews, questionnaires, and surveys.
Collect the necessary information to assess learning needs, determine suitable instructional design and content, identify target populations, and evaluate the effectiveness of previous related training programs.
- Assess and analyze the individual, team, and organizational learning needs through assessment tools, interviews, reports, surveys, and consultations with other agencies or groups.
- Design and develop learning programs and materials and facilitate events, seminars, and conferences.
Coordinate training programs, seminars, and conferences; plan, schedule trainers and other support personnel, arrange facilities and utilize the Learning Management System.
- Conduct training programs that include, but are not limited to, making presentations, facilitating group discussions, and leading and monitoring group activities.
- Evaluate and write various reports about the effectiveness of training programs, events, and seminars.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers, supervisors, and employees on various issues.
- Propose, promote, and market training programs, events, seminars, and conferences by writing proposals and securing support and approval from City or department managers.
- Provide instructional and facilitation guidance to technical experts in meeting learning goals and objectives and following professional training and development standards.
- Administer instructional programs requiring the services of contractors to ensure the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective training.
- Research and prepare written budget estimates, training charges, and justifications for the costs of specific training programs and assist management personnel on fiscal and program decisions.
- May include additional duties as assigned.
What you’ll possess:
- Passion for culture. You understand the importance of a company’s culture and its power to drive success.
- Desire and commitment to lead and participate in anti-racism, racial justice, and equity work, along with the dedication and fortitude to push and drive change in these areas.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to drive projects to completion with a commitment to consistently deliver excellent quality work.
- Experience building relationships, partnering, and consulting with senior management and executive roles for internal and external partners.
- Experience developing learning solutions and materials in various modalities, such as classroom or web-based, to address developmental goals at both the organization and individual levels.
- Experience with effectively communicating across a broad range of contexts and to diverse audiences.
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience developing and delivering Leadership training appropriate for a broad range of audiences from new managers to executive leaders.
EDUCATION: Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university; AND
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years of verifiable experience designing, organizing, and conducting employee training programs.
Education Substitution: Additional experience as described above may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis. Thirty (30) semester units/forty-five (45) quarter units equal one year of experience.
Experience Substitution: Possession of a Master of Arts degree may be substituted for one year of the required experience. Verifiable experience in teaching adults and developing lesson plans may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com