Job Opportunity: 9212 Aviation Security Analyst
Annual Compensation Range: $96,382- $117,130
Application Filing Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as this announcement may close at any time after 5:00 PM on Friday, September 30, 2022.
To apply, visit the City & County of San Francisco’s Employment website at: Aviation Security Analyst – SFO – (9212) – (125721)
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) seeks Aviation Security Analysts for our Aviation Section. This position will be instrumental in ensuring compliance with Airport and Transportation Security Regulations. As an Aviation Security Analysts, you will perform routine and special-emphasis security checks of terminal and gate boarding areas, cargo facilities, airport tenant leasehold, and perimeter fencing; respond to and investigate security incidents and access control alarms, issues admonishments for safety and security violations, ensure compliance with and enforce proper procedures, and work within the Security Operations Center (SOC) performing Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) and access control system monitoring and surveillance. Ideal candidate will bring knowledge of CFR Part 1542, working knowledge of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), video analytics, security systems, and surveillance skills and the ability to work for an extended periods of time with CCTV and computer systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED or High School Proficiency Examination); AND
- Two (2) years safety or security operations experience at an airport, airbase, airline, military base or an emergency communications dispatch center; AND
- Six (6) months of recent experience reflecting the ability to analyze aviation security related data and to develop recommendations in Aviation Security, including the composition of related letters, memoranda and reports; AND
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license (California driver’s license and Airport driving permit must be obtained to be eligible for employment).
Possession of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent 60 semester or 90 quarter units) may substitute for one (1) year of the required experience; OR
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Aviation Management or a related field may substitute for the two (2) years of required experience.
The stated desirable qualifications may be used to identify job finalists at the end of the selection process when candidates are referred to hiring.
• Working knowledge of CRF Part 1542.
• Working knowledge of CCTV, video analytics, security systems, and surveillance skills.
• Ability to work for extended periods of time with CCTV and computer systems.
• Excellent customer service skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com