Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Information & Technology Services department is looking for a motivated individual with demonstrated technical skills with special systems and system support in a System Support Analyst I role. The ideal candidate will provide support for terminal operations systems and;
- Support, maintain, and update a variety of airport operations unique systems such as, Flight Information Display System (FIDS), Common Use Passenger Processing System (CUPPS), Common Use Self-Service Kiosks (CUSS), Airport Operational Database (AODB), and Gate Management System to deliver services to airlines, passengers, tenants, and airport staff.
- Maintain and troubleshoot and/or replace specialized peripherals, such as bag tag, boarding pass and document control printers.
- Respond to requests from airlines and airport personnel to make changes to displays, modifications and upgrades to the various software systems.
- Configure and support the airport terminal automated paging system; work with contractors to configure and update special systems in the terminals such as Airport Art installations and Ramp Control Flight View Information systems.
- Critical Evaluation: Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
- Communication: Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
- Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience-based knowledge.
- Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to internal and external stakeholders on a diverse and specialized range of IT related functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
- Project Coordination: Ability to determine appropriate measures to achieve project goals and prioritize the measures; able to fully engage project participants to deliver an acceptable result in the time allocated.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Associate degree or technical training, or a major in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field;
- One year of progressively responsible experience in network systems, servers and associated systems, help desk management or airport operations systems management, depending on the option;
- Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred Experience; experience with terminal operations systems, automated paging systems or low voltage (cable) experience is preferred but not required.
Current hiring salary range for this role is $53,451 – $58,000 depending on experience.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.