Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Information & Technology Services department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated technical skills with Finance and Accounting software applications in a Senior Applications Development Analyst role. The ideal candidate will partner with departments throughout the Authority to design, develop and enhance business applications and;
- Manages, organizes and participates in the design, development, installation and maintenance of enterprise business systems consistently with organizational objectives; develops requirements, designs specifications for new and existing enterprise business systems; evaluates, maintains and defines systems integration solutions, electronic workflow logic for JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1). Proficient with Finance and Accounting functional areas in E1 and/or other ERP systems and knowledgeable in other areas such as Procurement and Real Estate. Familiar with common activities such ACH, benefits, 1099 and W2 processing and reporting.
- Provides end-user and day-to-day functional domain support of business applications in assigned area of responsibilities; develops, tests and implements business applications; prioritizes complex multi-layer cross-functional solutions to application issues; designs solutions, models data and applications participates in phases of software development life cycle; manages security and ensures system functionality, stability, updates, backups, disaster recovery execution and change management processes; provides technical aptitude and escalates issues as appropriate. Performs end-toend UAT and unit functional testing during ERP upgrades and DR exercises. Knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and data analytics along with report creation and editing experience using Crystal Reports, Webi, and SSRS (Microsoft SQL Reporting).
- Ability to create and communicate technical training to non-technical accounting, finance and HR staff. Creates end-user documentation for new processes.
- Formulates project strategy, business cases, resources and roadmaps to ensure path for success and commitment; analyzes outcome and adoption of delivered solutions against organizational impact and expectations; leads cross function teams and projects on integration of technological solutions to meet business needs.
- Interfaces with users, technology partners and vendors on business requirements, systems functionality, processes and to identify solution options; isolates opportunities and enhancement to processes and development practices; documents processes, designs and solution blueprints; recommends infrastructure consistently with emerging platforms, standards and sustainable practices.
- Participates in selection and onboarding of team members; supervises, provides feedback and coaches for performance; fosters collaborative relationships and inclusive work environment; clarifies responsibilities, assigns and establishes work expectations; delivers presentations and learning objectives; participates in process designing and integration of practices, reports, metrics and benchmarks development; tracks and forecasts financial, budgetary and financial information; keeps current with industry and regulatory trends; performs other duties as assigned.
Project Management Skills– Competently determines processes to achieve project strategy; verifies project efficiency and collaboration to ensure timely completion.
Influence Skills– Ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
Critical Evaluation Skills– Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
Interpersonal Skills – skills to communicate clearly, establish and clarify ideas and expectations, conflict resolution listen and engage others and collaborate effectively.
Communication Skills – proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written, facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Ability – ability to serve as the subject matter expert on specialized and/or technical tasks, projects and systems.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field;
- Five years of business systems application development and specifications design experience; or at least three years in a supervisory role with business and application systems;
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience, hiring range is $72,690 – $94,525.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.