Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Information & Technology Services Department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated technical skills with project management software applications in a Senior Applications Development Analyst role. Enjoy a flexible telecommuting schedule (3 days remote, 2 days on-site) as you partner with departments throughout the Authority to design, develop and enhance business applications and:
1. Administer specialized project management system software (PMWeb) to meet user requirements; coordinate set up and interface activities; coordinate the installation and testing of software upgrades and enhancements; perform system and database backups.
2. Architect the overall design, configuration, support, maintenance, and training in PMWeb for the support of capital planning, funding, cost management and controls, scheduling, document management, bid management, and field related activities
3. Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and future needs; formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies; write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
4. Coordinate and supervise the Applications Development staff in the configuration and development of PMWeb and related report repositories; coordinate the training of users and the preparation of training materials and handouts; coordinate and conduct training presentations and one-on-one training sessions.
5. Assist in advanced troubleshooting and diagnosing application performance problems and error messages using standard tools and utilities; correct or refer problems to vendors.
6. Define and recommend standards for data entry of project information in applicable databases; provide business and technical recommendations to department staff and program controls by conducting research, analyzing data and drafting policy and procedure documents to address identified needs and issues; analyze program and operational data and develops recommendations to improve productivity and effectiveness; set standards based on best practices, compile materials, research problems and complaints, and respond to requests for information.
7. Participate in new work proposal formulation, including the development of plans, demonstrations, and presentations; function as the department’s authority on information technology issues; provide coordination across several Authority departments on future initiatives and technological implementation projects.
8. Coordinate with department heads and their staff on integrating Authority accounting systems, department project management database systems, desktop spreadsheet systems and scheduling software; make suggestions for the automation of work processes.
1. Project Management Skills: Competently determines processes to achieve project strategy; verifies project efficiency and collaboration to ensure timely completion.
2. Influence Skills: Ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
3. Critical Evaluation Skills: Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
4. Interpersonal Skills: skills to communicate clearly, establish and clarify ideas and expectations, conflict resolution listen and engage others and collaborate effectively.
5. Communication Skills: proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written, facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
6. Technical Ability: ability to serve as the subject matter expert on specialized and/or technical tasks, projects, and systems.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field.
· Five years of business systems application development and specifications design experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred Experience; experience with PMIS or construction management software such as PMWeb, Unifier, Prolog, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services and/or integration adapter tools such as Morpheus.
Current salary range for this role has a midpoint of $94,525.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.