Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Airport Planning & Environmental Affairs Department is look for a self-directed individual with demonstrated project management experience and excellent written and interpersonal skills in a Project Analyst role.
The ideal candidate collaborates with cross-functional teams to improve processes, administer contracts and:
- Manages numerous operational and capital budgets associated with planning and environmental projects and initiatives; manages numerous contracts, including high-profile agreements.
- Manages the Environmental Review Tracking System to track and manage the Authority’s compliance with CEQA, NEPA, and Coastal Act regulations; serves as the department records coordinator.
- Supports the planning and organization of project activities; liaises with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time and on-budget project completions; serves as project liaison to teams; tracks project milestones and highlights obstacles; creates project deliverables for project stakeholders; processes and reconciles invoices.
- Works closely with teams to facilitate the contracting process cycle and requirements; participates in the development and implementation of contract processes; drafts and edits scope of work, contracts, agreements, amendments and other documents; implements and maintains compliance with contracts terms.
- Provides technical and administrative assistance to projects; completes research and compiles reports, predictive, trends, projects documents and plans; provides expert input and justifications for program and financial activities; interprets and applies mandates, laws policy and contract strategies; forecasts, translates and tracks cost models, analysis, budget cycle formulation, contractual obligations and management.
- Business Process Knowledge: Identifies, documents, and monitors processes and develops framework for processes and improvement.
- Communication: Proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written, facilitation and persuasion.
- Critical Thinking: Critically reviews and translates business requirements, data and information to specify solutions or alternative practice in support of business objectives and strategies.
- Problem-Solving/Agility: Analyzes situation or factor and collaboratively generate alternative or solution, readily adapts behavior or new work methods, evolving and unexpected situations.
- Relationship: Builds and maintains relations with stakeholders, identifies and relates information, ideas and resolves problems.
- Leveraging Technology: Effective use of information electronically and associated systems.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in architecture, engineering, project management, construction management or a closely related field.
- Two years of progressively responsible experience in an organization focused on program management, project management, construction management or design.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Depending on experience, starting annual salary ranges from $60,234 to $70,000.
***All applicants must submit a writing sample of a professional correspondence letter, applications without a writing sample will not be considered.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical and Mental Demands:
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.