Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International Airport is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Procurement Department is looking for an individual with demonstrated contract administration and administrative support skills in a Procurement Coordinator role. The selected candidate will enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid telecommuting schedule as practiced by the department to support the management and administration of service agreements and contracts and:
1. Plan and coordinate procurement activities pertaining to the management and maintenance of contracts and agreements; implement contract records processes; develop strategies for managing pre-award and post-award of contracts.
2. Prepare Board and Executive Reports, correspondence, and official records; respond to public records requests.
3. Track and report contracts and cycle periods; collect and analyze contract data processing for discrepancy and/or potential issues; make recommendations to resolve issues and take remedial steps to resolve issues.
4. Streamline contract processes; serve as the point of contact in the contract approval routing and distribution; coach and mentor staff on technical contract administration requirements.
5. Analyze procurement KPIs; ensure compliance with policies and procedures; expedite review and signature processes; provide outreach training to user departments on contracting process.
6. Confer with user departments and provide information regarding contract processes and tools; maintain information concerning Authority-wide contracts; manage internal customer needs and analyzes expectations to identify improvement opportunities; act as liaison between departments and contractors; interact with the public and provides information as necessary.
7. Create and maintain electronic filing folders and contract filing systems, including original contract agreements and amendments; distribute contract documents to parties at interest and upon request; maintain contract logs and related specialized records.
1. Communication: Proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written, facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience-based knowledge.
3. Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to the Director, department staff and outside stakeholders on diverse and specialized clerical functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
4. Time Management & Coordination: Ability to prioritize rapidly moving deadlines and various tasks to meet the Vice President needs and manage personal workflow.
5. Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), database management and other software.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· Associate Degree with a major in acquisitions, business, public administration, or a closely related field
· Two years of increasingly responsible experience in administering contracts, records management, or providing professional-level administrative support
· Or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Depending on experience, hiring range is $46,068 – $58,000.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.