San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Information & Technology Services department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated leadership and technical skills in a Manager, Business & System Applications role. The ideal candidate will lead and manage team members working on the Authority’s database, enterprise resource planning, enterprise content management, Web CMS, data analytics, data warehousing and reporting systems and;
1. Provides leadership to staff to create a high-performance, service-oriented work environment that contributes to achieving the Authority’s mission.
2. Leads the team that manages database administration, enterprise resource planning, enterprise content management, web CMS, data analytics, data warehousing and reporting.
3. Identifies and addresses areas in need of process and procedure improvement; partners with stakeholders to identify database, applications and technology needs; remains current on industry trends and best practices.
4. Represents the department and Authority in interactions with internal departments, governmental agencies, tenants and the public; provides technical expertise and recommendations.
5. Manages planning for unit and systems integration testing during implementation and upgrades; oversees and performs maintenance, management and deployment activities for the enterprise level applications.
6. Review, validate, and approve functional and technical design documents; experience working with data analytics and data warehouses.
7. Serves as a technical resource to applications development staff and stakeholders on logical database/data structure design, integration, administration and management.
1. Relationship Management – Ability to work with others to benefit the organizational business objectives and goals.
2. Critical Evaluation – Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
3. Project Management – Ability to determine appropriate measures to achieve project goals and prioritize the measures; able to fully engage project participants to deliver an acceptable result in the time allocated.
4. Technical Expertise – ability to serve as the subject matter expert on specialized and/or technical tasks and projects.
5. Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to departmental staff and outside stakeholders on diverse and specialized clerical functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
6. Communication – Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
Experience & Education:
1. Graduation from a college or university with a degree in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field.
2. Five years of progressively managing enterprise application teams; at least three years of experience in supervisory or project leadership capacity in the operation and maintenance of enterprise applications, such as Oracle Enterprise One.
3. Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Current salary range for this role has a midpoint of $112,860.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.