Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Financial & Risk Management Department is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual in a Financial Analyst II role. Enjoy the flexibility of telecommuting as practiced by the department as you partner with departments across the organization to develop and manage operating expense budgets, conduct financial forecasting and:
1. Participate in the development and monitoring of department and Authority-wide budgets through partnering with various stakeholders across the organization.
2. With direction, develop, review, summarize and analyze financial plan projections and documents utilizing budgeting software.
3. Research and answer financial and budget inquiries submitted by staff and Authority management.
4. Develop, analyze, maintain and distribute various periodic and ad-hoc financial, statistical, analytical and management reports and statements.
5. Assist in ensuring that Authority’s accounting, financial, budgeting and other business financial information and records are accurate and complete.
6. Assist in the review, evaluation and monitoring of capital development plans and budgets.
7. Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications required to carry out assigned studies, projects and reports.
1. Relationship Management. Ability to work with others to benefit the organizational business objectives and goals.
2. Critical Evaluation. Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
3. Consultation. Ability to provide guidance to organizational stakeholders through problem solving and analytical reasoning.
4. Agility. Readily adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
5. Communication. Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
6. Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, Excel databases and spreadsheets, Oracle/Edwards, Adaptive Insights or other financial software.
Experience & Education:
· Graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in public or business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field
· Three years of progressively responsible experience in budgeting and financial analysis
· Or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Preferred Experience: prior experience with Adaptive Insights is preferred, but not required.
Individuals will be recruited at salary based on experience and qualifications.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.