Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Development Division is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated experience providing executive-level administrative support in an Executive Assistant role. The selected candidate will support the Vice President and department directors with complex and sensitive tasks and:
1. Perform a wide variety of administrative duties to support leadership, including but not limited to preparing office budgets and monitoring budget expenditures, reviewing, and preparing requests for payment and conducting research and assembling and summarizing information.
2. Review and proofread agenda items on staff reports for board meetings; attend board and other meetings; take notes and transcribe minutes; follow-up and track action items; coordinate and arrange meetings with external stakeholders including elected officials.
3. Coordinate and arrange meetings, luncheons, and special receptions; screen requests for appointments; receive and screen telephone calls and responds to requests for information from officials, the public, and other external stakeholders.
4. Prepare technical worksheets and reports; drafts memoranda, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations based on direction from leadership; ensure materials, reports, and documents for signature are accurate and complete.
5. Prepare travel and training requests; coordinate travel and other arrangements for conferences and business trips; compile and submit expense reports.
1. Communication: Proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written, facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience-based knowledge.
3. Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to Vice President, division staff and outside stakeholders on diverse and specialized clerical functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
4. Time Management & Coordination: Ability to prioritize rapidly moving deadlines and various tasks to meet the Vice President needs and manage personal workflow.
5. Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, word processing, database management and other software.
Experience & Education:
- Graduation from high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Five years of increasingly responsible administrative support or executive secretarial experience.
- Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience and qualifications, the hiring range is $53,000 – 67,000.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.