Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Revenue Generation & Partnership Development department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated experience in property administration and contract compliance in an Associate Asset Manager role. The ideal candidate will help to administer and monitor passenger services programs; enforce lease agreements, and maintain strong relationships with rental car companies. The successful candidate may also assist with duties related to other revenue generating initiatives, such as advertising and parking revenue, as required, and;
1. Conducts research and assists in the development, management and administration of airport-related real property or program agreements; contributes to the development of program and project plans and budgets; assists in ensuring real estate program and project compliance.
2. Assists in real property or program negotiations and transactions, and preparing and coordinating Requests for Proposals; prepares and administers routine airport-related real property or program agreements; serves as a liaison between tenants and internal stakeholders on special projects.
3. Reviews and coordinates routine tenant improvement projects; receives, investigates and contributes to the resolution of tenant or public complaints; inspects and reviews tenancies for compliance with tenancy agreements and other Authority policies.
4. Reviews, proposes and implements supplemental services and projects to enhance operational efficiencies and achieve operational objectives.
1. Relationship Management: Builds and maintains collaborative working relations with stakeholders, identifies and relates information, ideas and problems, champion’s initiatives and ideas based on collaborative solutions.
2. Communication: To proficiently and tactfully exchange and interpret information verbally and in writing, facilitate, persuade and complete presentations.
3. Influence: Ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
4. Critical Thinking: Critically reviews and translates business requirements, data and information to specify solutions or alternative practice in support of business objectives and strategies.
5. Problem-Solving/Agility: Use of effective judgement and self-direction to analyzes situation, factors and collaboratively generate solution, readily adapts behavior or new work methods, evolving and unexpected situations.
Experience & Education:
· Graduation from a four-year college or university with major in business or public administration, finance, real estate or a closely related field;
· Three years of progressively responsible professional business experience, at least two years of which involve commercial or industrial asset management, property management, and/ or real estate development, preferably in an airport environment;
· Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience, hiring reward is $67,570 – $87,867.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.