Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Revenue Generation & Partnership Development department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated experience in writing, negotiating and enforcing contracts and agreements in an Asset Manager role. The ideal candidate will help to develop and manage partnerships, sponsorships and new business opportunities for the Authority and;
Conduct complex new business and sponsorship negotiations and transactions; prepare and facilitate selection processes for Requests for Proposals; prepare and administer airport-related real property, sponsorship and new business agreements, such as leases, operating agreements, easements, permits, licenses, etc.
Analyze the financial qualifications of prospective business operators and partners; develop strategies for establishing revenue generating partnerships.
Prepare and present updates, proposals and other relevant information pertaining to new business opportunities, sponsorships and programs to the Board, developers, contractors, consultants and stakeholders from other jurisdictions.
Partner with the Program Manager to develop strategies for new business and sponsorships opportunities to generate non-airline revenue.
Research and manage assigned properties, projects and programs; participate in developing program and project plans and budgets; conduct market analyses of real property; perform periodic renegotiation of rates and charges.
1. Relationship Management: Builds and maintains collaborative working relations with stakeholders, identifies and relates information, ideas and problems, champion’s initiatives and ideas based on collaborative solutions.
2. Communication: To proficiently and tactfully exchange and interpret information verbally and in writing, facilitate, persuade and complete presentations.
3. Influence: Ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
4. Critical Thinking: Critically reviews and translates business requirements, data and information to specify solutions or alternative practice in support of business objectives and strategies.
5. Problem-Solving/Agility: Use of effective judgement and self-direction to analyzes situation, factors and collaboratively generate solution, readily adapts behavior or new work methods, evolving and unexpected situations.
Experience & Education:
· Graduation from a four-year college or university with major in business or public administration, finance, real estate or a closely related field;
· Five years of progressively responsible professional experience involving commercial or industrial asset management, property management, and/or real estate development, preferably in an airport environment;
· Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience, hiring reward is $ $77,633 – $102,863
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.