Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. So, if you’re looking for a team that values each other, does excellent work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Airline Relations Department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated contract management and tenant relation skills in an Airline Relations Manager (Asset Manager) role. Enjoy a flexible telecommuting schedule (two days on-site, three days remote, subject to the needs of our airline tenants) as you partner with different airlines to ensure contract compliance with the airline lease agreement and:
1. Conduct lease agreement negotiations and transactions; prepare and facilitate selection processes for Requests for Proposals; prepare and administer airline lease agreements, operating agreements, easements, permits, licenses, etc.
2. Analyze the financial qualifications of prospective tenants, business operators, and partners; review and coordinate tenant improvement projects, airline relocations, and other projects with relevant stakeholders; receive, investigate, and contribute to resolving tenant or public complaints.
3. Prepare and present updates, proposals, and other relevant information on real estate projects to the Board, developers, contractors, consultants, and stakeholders from other jurisdictions.
4. Research and manage assigned airlines, real estate projects, and programs; participate in developing a program and project plans and budgets; conduct market analyses of real property; perform periodic renegotiation of rents and other rates and charges.
1. Relationship Management: Builds and maintains collaborative working relations with stakeholders, identifies and relates information, ideas, problems, champions initiatives, and ideas based on collaborative solutions.
2. Communication: Proficiently and tactfully exchange and interpret information verbally and in writing, facilitate, persuade, and complete presentations.
3. Influence: Ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
4. Critical Thinking: Critically reviews and translates business requirements, data, and information to specify solutions or alternative practices supporting business objectives and strategies.
5. Problem-Solving/Agility: Use practical judgment and self-direction to analyze a situation, factors and collaboratively generate a solution, readily adapts behavior or new work methods, evolving and unexpected problems.
Required Education, Training, and Experience:
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in business or public administration, finance, or a closely related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible professional experience involving commercial or industrial asset management, property management, and/or real estate development. Experience working in an airport environment is strongly preferred but not required.
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience and qualifications, the hiring range for this position is $78,000 – $103,000.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.