Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Revenue Generation & Partnership Development (RGPD) department is looking for a detail-oriented individual with demonstrated administrative support skills in an Administrative Assistant II role. The ideal candidate will provide a range of support for the departments in the Revenue Management & Innovation division and;
1. Schedule and organize meetings with internal and external stakeholders; review contracts, agreements and amendments for completeness and route for signature; compose, format and review correspondence and other documents as requested.
2. Assist departments with data entry in the Authority’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and B2GNow systems; review invoices for accuracy and complete check requests for payment; process monthly accounting accruals for the department.
3. Assists with scheduling travel and processing travel reimbursement requests; prepares and routes agendas, materials and packets for Board presentations; assists staff with generating reports.
4. Support the Small Business Development department with tracking and follow up on re-certifications for the ACDBE/DBE programs; assist with organizing events for the Small Business Development program.
5. Responds to requests for information from the public and internal departments and routes to the appropriate staff; reviews and routes incoming correspondence.
6. Serves as the department’s records coordinator; ensures electronic documents are filed appropriately per the Authority’s records retention policy; may assists with compiling information for public records requests of the department.
7. Coordinates work orders for repairs, upgrades and modifications to Authority facilities or equipment with other departments or vendors; maintains records and reports for tracking service requests; maintains payment records for contracted services.
8. Attends to a variety of office administrative details; maintains inventory and orders office supplies; maintains office equipment by keeping maintenance contracts current, performing minor repairs and requesting repairs as needed.
1. Communication: Proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written; facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience-based knowledge.
3. Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to Department Director, departmental staff and outside stakeholders on diverse and specialized clerical functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
4. Time Management & Coordination: Ability to prioritize rapidly moving deadlines and various tasks to meet the department’s needs and manage personal workflow.
5. Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, word processing, database management and other software. Proficiency in Power Point, Word and Excel desired.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· Graduation from high school or G.E.D. equivalent;
· Four years of increasingly responsible office administrative or secretarial experience;
· Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience and qualifications, the hiring range is $42,031 – $50,458.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.