Website San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International Airport is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Quieter Home Program (QHP) is looking for an individual with demonstrated administrative support and customer service skills in an Administrative Assistant II role. The selected candidate will interface regularly with the local community and public and provide support for the Quieter Home Program and:
1. Answer and respond to inquiries from the public and local community members; schedule and coordinate appointments with homeowners; coordinate department meetings and events for staff.
2. Create and format correspondence, reports, and agreements; ensure materials, reports, and documents for signature are accurate and complete.
3. Perform document control functions and activities; serve as the department’s records coordinator; maintain inventory, office equipment, and order office supplies.
4. Take meeting notes and type minutes; prepare travel and training requests; compile and process expense reports.
5. Prepare and process direct payments; review and process vendor invoices and refunds; assist with monitoring and tracking department budgets.
1. Communication: Proficiently exchange information through various avenues including verbal, digital, written; facilitation and persuasion with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience based knowledge.
3. Customer & Personal Service: Provides assistance and support to Department Director, departmental staff and outside stakeholders on diverse and specialized clerical functions with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
4. Time Management & Coordination: Ability to prioritize rapidly moving deadlines and various tasks to meet the department’s needs and manage personal workflow.
5. Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, word processing, database management and other software. Proficiency in Power Point, Word and Excel desired.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· Graduation from high school or G.E.D. equivalent
· Four years of increasingly responsible office administrative or secretarial experience
· Or an equivalent combination of training and experience
*California Notary License is preferred, but not required.
Depending on experience, hiring range is $42,031 – $50,458
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.