San Diego County Airport Authority
San Diego International Airport was built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying. We see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
Enjoy the flexibility of telecommuting as a Talent Acquisition Partner. The Diverse Talent, Culture & Capability (TCC) Department seeks an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner. Collaborate with Hiring Managers across the organization to develop and lead recruiting strategies to target and acquire strong talent
A successful applicant will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. This position is responsible for recruiting and hiring top qualified talent; developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies to include diverse candidate sourcing; facilitating the full cycle selection processes from initial request to onboarding, and attending recruiting and network events and;
1. Devises and implements talent acquisition strategies; partners with hiring managers on sourcing and recruitment strategies, candidate management, interview, and selection approach; apply innovative processes for potential candidates through social media platforms, professional, community, and cultural groups, networking events, and career exhibitions.
2. Oversees and completes daily talent pipeline activities; acts as the primary point of contact for internal and external candidates; develop relationships with stakeholders to achieve hiring goals; manages communications with hiring managers and candidates.
3. Owns recruitment life cycle and applies best sourcing strategies and techniques; responsible for the growth and flow of diversely qualified candidate pool; partners with others on diversity initiatives involving recruitment and hiring practices.
4. Aligns talent acquisition activities across departments to identify, target, and attract qualified candidates; aligns recruiting activities with talent acquisition goals; tracks and facilitates candidates through the applicant tracking systems; engages and coaches hiring managers on practices, interviewing, and assessment processes.
5. Develops organizational brand and socializes with potential candidates; applies innovative talent management strategies for difficult-to-fill opportunities; completes pre-interview assessments and evaluates candidates fit for vacancies.
6. Engages in proactive and passive recruitment tactics to attract a diverse and qualified pool of candidates; collaborates with potential candidates; updates and guides others on recruitment status and practices; communicates with internal and external candidates complete follow-up surveys with managers and new hires on the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
7. Documents processes; evolves hiring strategies in line with industry trends and mandates; participates in programs, processes, and technology review activities to promote an engaging work environment; prepares hiring forecasts, planning strategies, and data sets; performs other duties as assigned.
1. Business Acumen – Ability to develop and execute recruiting practices and branding strategies, broad understanding of the business, departments functions, and the supporting work activities across the organization.
2. Relationship Management – Ability to consult with a diverse team and provide advice at all levels of the organization; resolve conflict, establish trust, and advocate for the integrity of practices and objectives.
3. Consultation – Ability to speak knowledgeably about the organization and department operation; guide stakeholders, and problem-solve.
4. Critical Evaluation – Ability to provide strategic thought leadership; build strong relationships, collaborate across the organization at all levels, influence without direct authority, define a problem and identify an optimal recommendation.
5. Project Management – Proven experience in prioritizing, multi-task, implementing talent acquisition strategies, and delivering within the time allocated.
6. Agility – Readily adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
7. Technology – Proficient use of applicant tracking systems and technology to continually develop candidate pipelines, connect with internal stakeholders and potential candidates, and generate reports and metrics to drive decision-making.
The hiring salary for this position is $77,591.00.
Those in this class are expected to demonstrate independent experience and knowledge to manage routine to complex talent acquisition assignments with general instructions and meet commitments as expected.
Required Experience, Training, and Education:
1. Graduation from college or university with a degree.
2. Four years of full life cycle recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
3. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status before their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
To apply for this job please visit www.san.org.