San Diego County Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, have a high performing culture and we challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
We have an Airside & Terminal Resource Systems Manager job opportunity to manage and assign common use systems throughout the airport facilities.
Typical duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees the day-to-day complexity and optimization of airside and terminal resource solutions of technology involving gate schedule planning and assignments, remain overnight aircraft parking positions, baggage carousels, ticket counters, check-in, loading bridge, flight information displays, and other common use resources.
- Monitors operation and balances potential and real-time resource availability challenges reliably with construction project phases; resolves common use resource allotment discrepancies; provides support in the creation, development, and activation of cross-functional projects and initiatives; ensures alignment of work efforts and documentation with organizational priorities and programs.
- Deploys solutions to conflicting priorities; facilitates problem resolution discussions; maintains partnerships with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, consultants; shapes perspectives and gains commitments; presents programs and projects to stakeholders.
- Formulates and communicates goals and objectives; develops and manages scope, deliverables, estimates, proposals, designs, and schedules consistently with mandates; oversees the selection of consulting services and delivery.
- Interprets and collaborates work activities with stakeholders based on airlines operating agreements and projects scope; implements standards for and controls daily operational activities in the area of responsibilities.
- Coaches and fosters teams’ success, competencies, accountability, development, diversity, inclusion, learning, customer focus, and productive work environment; recognizes and rewards achievements, completes corrective action; ensures the application of safe work practices.
- Identifies, deploys and maintains technological resources to enhance operations; designs and integrates operational practices, budgets, benchmarks, data and defines metrics; keeps current with industry trends and sustainable practices; performs related duties as assigned.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- BA degree in aviation management, information technology, project management or a closely related field;
- Four years of aviation operations, construction and/or airport common use systems experience of which at least two years were in a supervisory capacity;
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to communicate and adapt well in dynamic team environments.
- Demonstrated experience of airport or airline gate scheduling and management planning and terminal common resource use allocation.
- Strategic solution to aviation gate management with construction project phases and resource constraints.
- Effective project management and delivery methods experience.
- Proven collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making with results-focused and solution-driven approach abilities.
- Experience interpreting operating agreements, airport rules and regulations.
- Must be flexible to resolve system interruptions outside of regular roster.
Depending experience, starting reward is up to $77,663 – $102,863
(Full pay range is $77,663 – $102,863 – $128,094)
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.