JOB SUMMARY: Under general direction from the Communication and Marketing Director, incumbent is responsible for administrative and professional work in the development and implementation of market strategies to support the retention and expansion of international and domestic air service at Salt Lake City International Airport.
1. Develops and implements a Strategic Air Service Marketing Plan for SLC, including an international strategy for enhancing air service.
2. Plans and conducts activities designed to maintain and increase the level of international and domestic passenger flights to SLC.
3. Maintains a strong presence in the aviation air service development community. Develops strong relationships with current and potential customers; builds and maintains a rapport with airlines and stakeholders.
4. Recruits and plans meetings for an Air Service Development Committee. Builds collaborative marketing strategies among local economic development and tourism partners.
5. Tracks data and conducts research to determine opportunities to drive airline passenger growth.
6. Meets with airline network executives and other senior airline executives to present route development opportunity proposals in according with the Airport’s Air Service Marketing plan.
7. Directs consultant services.
8. Coordinates complex and diverse projects, often with competing priorities and deadlines.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit external-slcgov.icims.com.