Website Ricondo & Associates, Inc.
Full-service aviation consulting firm
The Consultant/Senior Consultant is responsible for performing entry-level concept development, planning, and implementation of aviation programs, projects, and studies under the supervision of senior staff. Prior experience with architecture, engineering, planning firm, or similar is preferred but not required.
- Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
- Consults with fellow employees and senior staff concerning the compilation, interpretation, and presentation of research data for airport planning studies.
- Performs capacity and requirements analysis of airport facilities, alternatives development, layout plans, and graphics support.
- Prepares draft sections of reports and deliverables based on verbal and written input from others.
- Assists in developing, formatting, and publishing tables, charts, manuals, and maps that deal with existing and proposed airport planning studies.
- Provides input, technical assistance, and recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Develops and maintains electronic data sets, files, and troubleshoots existing programs.
- Responds to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients.
- Performs related work in support of senior staff and project teams as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as Engineering, Architecture, and/or Planning.
- 0-5 years of experience with increasing responsibility in planning or related field.
- Possesses familiarity with or passion for the aviation industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- Intellectual curiosity to learn, self-educate and be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Proficient in a variety of analytical, production, and visualization software including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up or other visualization software, and Microsoft Office products including Access, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo’s global project portfolio.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Prior in-office experience with an architecture, engineering, planning firm, or similar is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic planning, infrastructure, and facilities planning, and operational research.
- Visualization and rendering skills.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, database, simulation, and spatial/graphical analysis applications.
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid-time-off program and a 401(K) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com