Website Ricondo & Associates, Inc.
Full-service aviation consulting firm
The Consultant/Senior Consultant is responsible for performing entry-level professional financial planning, assisting senior financial planners in preparing financial analyses including:
- Airline rates & charges development and lease negotiations.
- Airport capital planning and financial modeling.
- Preparation of Bond Feasibility Studies.
- Non-aeronautical business and financial consulting (rental car, in-terminal concessions, auto parking,
rideshare, cargo, general aviation, land development, etc.).
- Passenger Facility Charge planning, applications, and implementation.
- Developing and maintaining airport financial models in Microsoft Excel.
- Researching airport financial information and preparing benchmarking analyses.
- Providing technical documentation and written analysis describing financial results.
- Responding to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients, organizations, various agencies, and the public.
- Communicating with internal staff on client needs and time management.
- Related work as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation financial consulting, such as Aviation Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
Possesses familiarity with the aviation industry or a desire to learn and grow in the aviation industry.
Experience with spreadsheet analyses and financial modeling.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skillsExcellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo’s global project portfolio.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Master’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation financial consulting, such as Aviation Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
Professional experience in finance or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic financial planning for airports or related field.
- Ability to apply advanced professional knowledge of the principles of management, business, marketing, and administration to assist in completing large and complex airport planning projects.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Ability to maintain effective working relations with senior executives and staff at client organizations.
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid-time-off program, and a 401(k) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org