Website Ricondo & Associates, Inc.
Full-service aviation consulting firm
The Consultant is responsible for performing entry-level professional planning research, development, and implementation of aviation programs, projects, and studies.
- Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
- Consults with fellow employees and senior staff concerning the compilation, interpretation, and presentation of research data for airport planning studies.
- Prepares draft sections of reports and deliverables based on verbal and written input from others, as well as individual efforts.
- Assists in developing, formatting, publishing, and distributing drawings, tables, charts, manuals, and maps that deal with existing and proposed airport planning studies.
- Provides advice, technical assistance, and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Develops and maintains electronic data sets, files runs and troubleshoots existing programs.
- Responds to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients, organizations, various agencies, and the public.
- Performs related work as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Aviation Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics.
- 0-5 years of increasingly responsible experience in airport planning or related field.
- Possesses familiarity with the aviation industry or a desire to learn and grow in the aviation industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo’s global project portfolio.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Master’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Aviation Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic planning, infrastructure and facilities planning, and operational research for airports.
- Ability to apply advanced professional knowledge of the principles of management, business, marketing, and administration in directing, supervising, and coordinating large and complex airport planning projects.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, database, simulation, and spatial/graphical analysis applications (AutoCAD, REVIT, GIS, etc.).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with senior executives and staff at client organizations.
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid-time-off program, and a 401(K) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org