Website Ricondo & Associates, Inc.
Full-service aviation consulting firm
The Consultant/Senior Consultant is responsible for performing entry-level concept development, planning, and implementation of aviation programs, projects, and studies under the supervision of senior staff. Qualified candidate will possess a degree in Architecture, Engineering, Planning, or similar field. Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in documentation and presentation media to include but not limited to AutoCad and/or Revit, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint. Candidate must also demonstrate working knowledge of MS Excel. Prior experience with architecture, engineering, planning firm or similar is preferred but not required.
- Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
- Consults with fellow employees and senior staff concerning the compilation, interpretation, and presentation of research data for airport planning studies.
- Performs capacity and requirements analysis of airport facilities, alternatives development, layout plans and graphics support.
- Prepares draft sections of reports and deliverables based on verbal and written input from others.
- Assists in developing, formatting, and publishing tables, charts, manuals, and maps that deal with existing and proposed airport planning studies.
- Provides input, technical assistance, and recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Develops and maintains electronic data sets, files, and troubleshoots existing programs.
- Responds to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients.
- Performs related work in support of senior staff and project teams as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as Engineering, Architecture, and/or Planning.
- 0-5 years of experience with increasing responsibility in planning or related field.
- Possesses a familiarity with or passion for the aviation industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- Intellectual curiosity to learn, self-educate, and be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Proficient in a variety of analytical, production, and visualization software including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up or other visualization software, and Microsoft Office products including Access, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo’s, global project portfolio.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Prior in office experience with an architecture, engineering, planning firm or similar is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic planning, infrastructure and facilities planning, and operational research.
- Visualization and rendering skills.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, database, simulation, and spatial/graphical analysis applications.
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid time-off program and 401(K) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo is an equal opportunity employer
See more at: http://www.ricondo.com/our-people/careers.php
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org