Piedmont Triad Airport Authority
This position performs professional level duties in support of the treasury, financing, rate & charge, Revenue Cycle [budgeting, billing, receivables reporting], retirement programs and other complex functions. This position has the responsibility for providing management analysis to the Authority regarding financial matters including, feasibility studies, GARB and other debt financing, investment portfolio, and cash-flow management. Work includes ensuring the financial integrity of the Authority by recommending, implementing, and executing related financial and business management policies. Examples of work include developing and delivering rates and charges, revenue budgeting, billings, receivables and reporting, providing financial analysis for project feasibility studies, management of the Authority Cash and ST Investment Portfolio. Work is performed under the responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer and is reviewed through conferences, presentations and related reporting.
- Develops and maintains bond documents and coordinates phases of bond issuance and life cycle management and administration with all parties of the bond issues
- Establishes primary terms of bond issuance including processing requisitions, arbitrage requirements, and investment procedures
- Assists the Human Resources Director with the Authority’s retirement plans. Member of the Authority Investment Committee
- Performs high-level financial analysis on airport capital projects, including initial feasibility assessment and coordination of any feasibility study/ies required; develops financial plans and cost recovery methodologies; coordinates bond issuance, if necessary; calculate and determines rental rates
- Conducts airline rate studies; prepares airline rates and charges; meets with Airport Airlines Affairs Committee as needed to defend and explain same, and on point to respond to financially related questions from the Airlines
- Primary responsibility for the implementation and reporting of GASB 87 financial requirements within the ABRM Property, working with the Senior Property Manager as needed on specific lease terms
- Responsible for up to date tenant billings, utilizing the ABRM Property Management System as maintained by both Finance and Property Management
- Determines current revenues for operations and management budgets; estimates and projects future revenues based on activity levels, lease agreements, rates, charges, and historical data, and assists with budget preparation and administration including revenue forecasting ,short and long term cash flow projections, and capital need projections
- Projects revenue sources and assists in strategies to obtain relevant cost effective funding
- Tracks overall airport performance against industry wide indices as part of the rate & charge function
- Researches and recommends changes in policies and practices which will result in better security and internal controls with focus on Revenue and Cash/Investments Cycles
- Primary auditor support for Revenue and Cash/Investments Cycle
- Primary Financial Delegatee in the CFO’s absence
- Performs other related duties as required
- Performs Investment Portfolio reporting and consults with CFO on allocations by type and by institution, buys and sells investments i/a/w SLG statute and Investment Policy
- Analyzes schedules, closing documents and prepares financial statements, works with legal counsel, underwriters, financial and legal advisors, and external auditors to coordinate required reviews and audits necessary to issue bonds.
Education and Work Experience:
Graduation from a four year college or university with a major in business, accounting, or related field and considerable experience in a combination of treasury and financial analysis functions (airport industry strongly desirable but not mandatory), some supervisory experience ; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment preference is given for certification as a CTP, FPAC or ACE Finance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com