Website Ontario International Airport Authority
So Cal, So Easy
Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? To contribute to a team making moves on a global scale? Then you’re invited to join the team that lives the So Cal, So Easy vibe. The phenomenal team works daily to connect people, places and create experiences for the millions of passengers traveling through Southern California’s Ontario International Airport (ONT). ONT is looking for people who think outside of the box, who get excited about the possibilities, and who want to continue paving the way for the fastest growing airport in the U.S. If you want to be a part of a vibrant team making world-class moves, and contribute to shaping the future of this airport, region and industry, then look no further. #ThisisONT.
PAY RANGE: $7,725.00 – $10,300.00
An employee of this class assists with digital and social media executions at the Ontario International Airport (ONT). Incumbents in this classification report directly to the Director of Digital Media who manages the Ontario International Airport Authority’s (OIAA) digital and social media initiatives. The Digital Content Manager owns the day-to-day process of the ONT social media channels, flyontario.com, and the company intranet. This position works closely with the ONT Marketing team and external agencies and oversees the Digital Brand Specialists and Digital Engagement Representative.
Important and essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops, creates, executes and measures social media content across all of ONT’s digital and social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp, flyontario.com and company intranet).
- Identifies and understands ONT’s digital and social audiences in order to make effective content decisions.
- Assist with the coordination, planning, and monitoring of paid social media buys.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to ensure messaging and visuals are cohesive across all ONT media.
- Upholds strong relationships with the Customer Experience and Terminal Management teams for synergy of the physical and digital customer experience.
- Analyzes ONT’s digital and social presence, as it relates to business goals and key performance indicators (KPIs), through routine analytics reports.
- Assists the Director of Digital Media with advancements and new integrations to position ONT as a digital-first, future-proof airport.
- Provides a wide range of airport/airline information to social media customers.
- Moderates native ONT channels that are not aggregated by the CRM tool.
- Responds to customers via social media using Sprout Social and native social platform features.
- Creates content with the Digital and Marketing teams.
- Assists with customer care and social media monitoring during airport emergencies.
- Does related work as required.
- May occasionally be assigned to other duties for training purposes or to meet technological changes or emergencies.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Possess subject matter experience and a track record of accomplishment in all or many of the disciplines outlined previously in this job description
- Possess experience in paid social media and website publishing and analytics
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to develop and follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to understand and apply complex policies and procedures
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced, non-stop environment
- Knowledge of ONT air carrier, concessions, landside ops and security procedures
- Ability to apply policies and procedures fairly and consistently
- Ability to influence others and drive consistent execution
- Possess the ability to interact effectively and courteously with employees, tenants, vendors and the general public
- Possess the ability to foster positive working relationships with internal and external employees
- Ability to evaluate and prepare clear and concise reports
- Ability to handle high-profile incidents effectively, appropriately and tactfully
Any combination of education, training, and experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform in the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Web Development/Design, Marketing, Advertising, New Media, or a closely related field, is required.
- Three or more years of web development and/or social media experience with an organization providing direct support to customers / public, is required.
- Experience with an organization with a 24/7 operation is desirable
LICENSES / CERTIFICATION
- Valid Driver’s License equivalent to a California Class C Driver’s License.
- Acceptable driving record at time of appointment and throughout employment.
- Ability to pass all background / reference checks, knowledge examinations, as well as aptitude tests necessary to obtain an OIAA employee badge at ONT.
This is an at-will, exempt position. Only a valid and properly executed employment agreement may alter status as an at-will employee. Verbal contracts are not valid. The employment relationship may be terminated at the will of either party upon notice to the other. As an at-will employee, there would not be an established property interest in continued employment with OIAA.
To apply for this job please visit ont.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.