Website Ontario International Airport Authority
So Cal, So Easy
Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? To contribute to a team making moves on a global scale? ONT is looking for people who think outside of the box, who get excited about the possibilities, and who want to continue paving the way for the fastest growing airport in the U.S. If you want to be a part of a vibrant team making world-class moves, and contribute to shaping the future of this airport, region and industry, then look no further. #ThisisONT.
The position has full responsibility for the Ontario International Airport Authority’s community engagement efforts; must have a good understanding of the functions and facilities of the Ontario International Airport and its relationship to the surrounding community. Champions a comprehensive strategic community engagement plan building public outreach, activities, and awareness. Responsible for delivery of the Airport’s community engagement strategy, specifically managing ONT’s dialogue with the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Communications, Public Relations, Community Relations, or a closely related field is required.
- Five (5) years leading strategic community engagement or community relations events, including developing new strategies and practices around engagement. Experience evaluating efficacy of existing community engagement strategies and policies and proposing alternatives.
- Two (2) years of lead or supervisory experience is required.
- Familiarity with the local area and our surrounding catchment area is desirable.
- Previous professional experience with a commercial airport is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License equivalent to a California Class C driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record at time of appointment and throughout employment
- Ability to pass all background / reference checks, knowledge examinations, as well as aptitude tests necessary to obtain an OIAA employee badge at ONT
Salary: $92,700 – $124,600 Annually + Benefits
Closes: December 22, 2019
To apply for this job please visit ont.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.